Control RP
So, I recently have started acting as 'Control' for the government. Quite fun.
I have created a spread sheet that is open for anyone to use, so if you would like it, please just let me know through PM or a reply here and I will happily send it to you. (Along with some simple instructions)

Thanks to the ones who participate btw

Spoiler: Preview (Not in use)
[Image: d7de9e9c11ddb155f0596fc6da8e3f35.png]

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Control? Like dispatch?

Anyways, looks like a sweet system.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(09-06-2017, 12:36 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Control? Like dispatch?

Anyways, looks like a sweet system.

Yeah, dispatch
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
As someone who plays a lot of SWAT, I really thank & appreciate you for this, it really enhances government communications.
It would work great if everyone reported their location Etc. and listened to the dispatch. However jumping into a server and starting to be dispatch might not work very well I would assume.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It's very, very rare to see a good dispatch RP. Hope to see you putting this RP and table to use soon when I'm on the force!
I really dont see the point in this no offense due to the fact you have too many tables that are made redundant by the features in game just do /database to find the units IGname their location and other things, please if you look at the leaderboard their is a lot there too. Its good but I dont understand how an Excel Spreadsheet can help you roleplay since everyone will chcange roles so much

-Removed by Steven8ken
(09-07-2017, 02:00 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I really dont see the point in this no offense due to the fact you have too many tables that are made redundant by the features in game just do /database to find the units IGname their location and other things, please if you look at the leaderboard their is a lot there too. Its good but I dont understand how an Excel Spreadsheet can help you roleplay since everyone will chcange roles so much

A shootout occurs, all officers and SRU die. I am here to be able to tell them everything that happened.
An officer is hostaged, I can keep tabs on their last known location, what they were doing etc

And, a surprise to myself when I began doing this, people don't actually change that often when the server reaches higher populations
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(09-07-2017, 07:39 AM)Midget Wrote: It would work great if everyone reported their location Etc. and listened to the dispatch. However jumping into a server and starting to be dispatch might not work very well I would assume.

There is a minority that do proper dispatch RP, and i mainly grow it from there as generally, when them people speak to dispatch (Myself normally), others tend to follow after them. However it is very much pot luck to find them as there is so little of them :/
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
I have done dispatch RP a good few times.

It can be difficult to get a good group of government to do it as. I got a really good run for a few hours in the emergency services channel in teamspeak.
[Image: giphy.gif]