Unban Request
Your name: Classic

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3365240

Your Ban ID: 78540

Reason: gaining access to the rooftops without permission

Banned By: [FL] NJperry

Why I should be unbanned: First of all i didnt know the kid who did this to me (his name:ConorPlays__). First i saw a chair on the ground and i decided to sit on it and the the guy took me in the air high enough to loose some HP so i told him multiple times to put me down but he didnt and after that he took me on the roof and i instantly pressed "E" to get off of the chair and i landed on the roof and i was walking off of the roof because i know you cant be there and then the admin came and took me from the mid air when i jumped and placed me on the roof with the kid and i tried to explain the situation to him but he banned me. I have been playing on this server for years now and this is my first ban and this ban wasnt even my fault.

20mins left doesnt matter anymore
Hello.

You only tried to jump off the roof because you saw that I had grabbed ConorPlays and no, you were completely aware of what he was trying to do as he made several attempts to do it and you never said stop once, nor did you send any @ calls about it either. If you knew it was against the rules then why would you willingly go along with it?

Denied.