Sharpshooter
(09-03-2017, 02:22 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 02:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Explain this please:

[12:41:45] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) used command: team 7.00
[12:41:50] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) has spawned as Nexus Desk Secretary
[12:41:54] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) used command: database
[12:42:12] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) said: /pm NEM I heard you are looking for the President

this happened 5 minutes after you had died as a Freedom Fighter.

As I explained to TheSiphon, I wanted to roleplay as a corrupt NDS.
Nexus was already raided before I died, and the freedom fighters were in total control of the city, they were openly talking about finding the President and thus a normal person in the city would know that they would want information.
As Freedom Fighters were killing government, and my character is corrupt I wanted to make a deal in which my freedom and life would be guarranteed under the condition that I give information. While I was awaiting a response from NEM and walking around in Nexus, Dafy, who I had no contact regarding the information beforehand came (with weapons out) and asked for the whereabouts of the President. I of course replied to him because of my roleplay and he left.
In no way I changed jobs just to tell the location of the President, it was  a coincidence that Dafy came in while I was at the Nexus.

So you died, decided to go play as Secretary and just randomly give out the Location of the president to "poeple you dont know" because you're Corrupt and without even being in the job for 2 Minutes. You literally just joined the Job to give out the Location as you can see from the time in the logs.
You went from spawning straight into the Database and then giving out the Information to someone

Also, he might have given you a warning but the Situation isn't concluded yet, because now we can clearly see that you just changed the Job in order to give out the information.
(09-03-2017, 02:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

[12:41:50] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) has spawned as Nexus Desk Secretary
[12:42:12] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) said: /pm NEM I heard you are looking for the President

Nexus was already raided before I died, and the freedom fighters were in total control of the city, they were openly talking about finding the President and thus a normal person in the city would know that they would want information.
As Freedom Fighters were killing government, and my character is corrupt I wanted to make a deal in which my freedom and life would be guarranteed under the condition that I give information. While I was awaiting a response from NEM and walking around in Nexus, Dafy, who I had no contact regarding the information beforehand came (with weapons out) and asked for the whereabouts of the President. I of course replied to him because of my roleplay and he left.
In no way I changed jobs just to tell the location of the President, it was  a coincidence that Dafy came in while I was at the Nexus.

So you died, decided to go play as Secretary and just randomly give out the Location of the president to "poeple you dont know" because you're Corrupt and without even being in the job for 2 Minutes. You literally just joined the Job to give out the Location as you can see from the time in the logs.
You went from spawning straight into the Database and then giving out the Information to someone

Also, he might have given you a warning but the Situation isn't concluded yet, because now we can clearly see that you just changed the Job in order to give out the information.

Indeed my character did not know them because of NLR, however the city was under attack. A corrupt person would give away information in exchange for their safety in such a volatile situation.
Plus the thing is-I had no prior contact with Dafy, the person who I gave the information, which shows that I did not change jobs just to give inofrmation to Dafy. Even if I powergamed(which I do not think I did), it would be accidental.
Plus TheSiphon confirmed that he concluded the situation in this Steam chat:
[Image: XPdvfkN.png]
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
APPROVED

Earlier I gave him a warning, but due to new information coming out on the situation from Dree and other parties,
user was found guilty of powergaming.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(09-03-2017, 02:41 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 02:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

Indeed my character did not know them because of NLR, however the city was under attack. A corrupt person would give away information in exchange for their safety in such a volatile situation.
Plus the thing is-I had no prior contact with Dafy, the person who I gave the information, which shows that I did not change jobs just to give inofrmation to Dafy. Even if I powergamed(which I do not think I did), it would be accidental.
Plus TheSiphon confirmed that he concluded the situation in this Steam chat:
[Image: XPdvfkN.png]

No need to post a edited version of the Screenshot.

Anyway, you were IN NOT DANGER whatsoever BEFORE you changed your Job to Nexus Desk Secretary.
Its just another excuse for you giving out the information.
You died and spawned as a Citizen (Custom job as Freedom Fighter which no one would have known because of metagaming etc) so you were in NO DANGER at all before you changed your Job.
You might say "Oh yeah I gave away information because I want to protect my Life" But why would you get yourself in danger in the first place by joining a Dictatorship government?
DreeBott, consider this a verbal warning for posting after this was approved by a TA. I understand that it was a matter of minutes but it shouldn’t happen nonetheless.

Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]