bouchoux

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:40676030

Time in GMT:
September 1st 9:50pm

Server:
V5P

Summary:
bouchoux was about to arrest me for assault but then my friend pointed a gun at him whilst bouchoux had an arrest/unarrest baton out, looking at me. He then turned around, failing to listen to my friends instructions, taking his own gun out and killing him.

Evidence:
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Dear everyone,

To avoid any confusion, let me tell you from the outset that, I, Aznareth, have been playing in gmod the last couple of days using the steam name "bouchoux", therefore I am the player being reported.

First of all as to your accusation toward me(basically fearRP breaking); during the whole situation I had my tazer pointed at you and your fellow men. Unless the following has changed during the last couple of years (which I highly doubt), when a police officer changes his weapon to an "arrest/unarrest baton", fearRP still applies. But you smartly took 15 seconds out of the whole standoff, which indeed makes me look like I broke fearRP. Nevertheless, I invite you to do us the courtesy of posting your thorough record, from me stepping into the store until after your friend with the M4 dies.

This will not only show that I haven't broken any rule whatsoever, but that each individual on your side did. Starting off by you Grapefruit, as I approached you with my arrest baton to detain you, you shouldn't have jumped around the room to buy some time since you were cuffed and I had my tazer on you 5 seconds ago(that is an actual case of fearRP breaking, which is partly shown in his video). Once you provide the full clip of the situation, you will see that there is another man with them, assaulting me with a baseball bat on my back then changing weapon(failRP and extremely annoying, raiders know) and turning around the room then doing it over again everytime I type in the warrant or I handcuff his friend. I arrested him right before the video starts, damage of him toward me should show up in logs. The man in the white suit that awkwardly pulled out a rifle also merely broke fearRP since I also pointed my tazer and yelled at him. Furthermore, he didn't give any "instructions" unlike Grapefruit claims, too bad the video doesn't have sound. And last but not least, the other man seen in the video is just randomly standing there during the whole situation and laughing out loud, even louder when his friend died which is failRP and very unappropriate.

I couldn't care less about whether you and your friends will get punished. I just want to say to you, Grapefruit, with no offense meant at all, that bypassing so many rules and cutting your video at your advantage to get me banned is a disgraceful and immature thing to do, I sincerely hope you acknowledge it.

God bless you.

Peace,
Azn
I was the person with the M4, the evidence shown here by Grapefruit is 100% accurate and is not in any way edited to make the accused look any worse than its meant to. We have two other witnesses to this whole situation and if needed names will be provided so they can tell their sides of the story from their point of view. The accused completely ignored the fact I had a assault rifle pointed at him, giving him instructions to stop arresting Grapefruit and decided to pull out his own firearm and kill me.
(09-02-2017, 01:39 AM)Aznareth Wrote: Dear everyone,

To avoid any confusion, let me tell you from the outset that, I, Aznareth, have been playing in gmod the last couple of days using the steam name "bouchoux", therefore I am the player being reported.

First of all as to your accusation toward me(basically fearRP breaking); during the whole situation I had my tazer pointed at you and your fellow men. Unless the following has changed during the last couple of years (which I highly doubt), when a police officer changes his weapon to an "arrest/unarrest baton", fearRP still applies. But you smartly took 15 seconds out of the whole standoff, which indeed makes me look like I broke fearRP. Nevertheless, I invite you to do us the courtesy of posting your thorough record, from me stepping into the store until after your friend with the M4 dies.

This will not only show that I haven't broken any rule whatsoever, but that each individual on your side did. Starting off by you Grapefruit, as I approached you with my arrest baton to detain you, you shouldn't have jumped around the room to buy some time since you were cuffed and I had my tazer on you 5 seconds ago(that is an actual case of fearRP breaking, which is partly shown in his video). Once you provide the full clip of the situation, you will see that there is another man with them, assaulting me with a baseball bat on my back then changing weapon(failRP and extremely annoying, raiders know) and turning around the room then doing it over again everytime I type in the warrant or I handcuff his friend. I arrested him right before the video starts, damage of him toward me should show up in logs. The man in the white suit that awkwardly pulled out a rifle also merely broke fearRP since I also pointed my tazer and yelled at him. Furthermore, he didn't give any "instructions" unlike Grapefruit claims, too bad the video doesn't have sound. And last but not least, the other man seen in the video is just randomly standing there during the whole situation and laughing out loud, even louder when his friend died which is failRP and very unappropriate.

I couldn't care less about whether you and your friends will get punished. I just want to say to you, Grapefruit, with no offense meant at all, that bypassing so many rules and cutting your video at your advantage to get me banned is a disgraceful and immature thing to do, I sincerely hope you acknowledge it.

God bless you.

Peace,
Azn

Hello Aznareth,

I appreciate you replying and informing the community as to who you are. Just to let you know I delete recorded footage of the server either once I'm done with a PR or if no one broke any rules. So the video of the PR is the only proof of what happened in the situation. Also you did not to my knowledge tell me to stop moving or get on the floor or anything like that. Simply taking an arrest baton out and me moving around technically isn't breaking FearRP since you didn't tell me to stop moving. Also, when my friend took his gun out you were looking at me at the time so FearRP didn't apply to him. The smart thing that you should have done is handcuff everyone in the building since it was a crime scene. So so far the only thing that the video prooves is that you failed to listen to my friends instructions and I didn't fail yours, as you didn't give me any. 

Regards,
Kind Regards,
Regardless of any given(or not given) instructions, I am pretty sure jumping around the room because I had to stop pointing my tazer in order to use my arrest baton is fearRP breaking, or for the very least, failRP.

As to me breaking fearRP, here are three reasons why I did no such thing:
-You were already formally raiding me, since your third partner in crime assaulted me, seconds before your video started. This must be shown in the logs. As a direct result of this, fearRP could no longer be applied to me in this situation.
-The scene in the store is much longer than the 15 seconds shown in your video, keep in mind that the whole time I did have my tazer out. I indeed changed to the arrest baton for the only purpose of arresting you, therefore, with no regards of whether I am applying fearRP on any of you, I am armed (plus getting raided!), thus your friend is not in a position to hostage me. I am really saddened you seem not to be able to post your recording of the entire encounter. Especially given how in depth the video has been taken out of its context. However, the proof of me tazing some of them (hence, having it pointed at them), should as well appear in the logs and prove what I brought up earlier.
-Unlike you both claim, your friend who took out the M4 has not given any instructions whatsoever. No words came out of his microphone in gmod when he pulled his rifle out. But it is going to be my words against yours there since your video does not have sound...

As for this last matter, and FGxDman speaking about "witnesses". No more than five people were involved and witnessed what occured. Myself and the four of you, all members of the Corleone family and basically being like peas and carrots; which makes obvious and irrelevant which side and version they will uphold. As for the video, I only said it was taken out of the context in regards of the length of the situation.
(09-02-2017, 09:08 PM)Aznareth Wrote: Regardless of any given(or not given) instructions, I am pretty sure jumping around the room because I had to stop pointing my tazer in order to use my arrest baton is fearRP breaking, or for the very least, failRP.

As to me breaking fearRP, here are three reasons why I did no such thing:
-You were already formally raiding me, since your third partner in crime assaulted me, seconds before your video started. This must be shown in the logs. As a direct result of this, fearRP could no longer be applied to me in this situation.
-The scene in the store is much longer than the 15 seconds shown in your video, keep in mind that the whole time I did have my tazer out. I indeed changed to the arrest baton for the only purpose of arresting you, therefore, with no regards of whether I am applying fearRP on any of you, I am armed (plus getting raided!), thus your friend is not in a position to hostage me. I am really saddened you seem not to be able to post your recording of the entire encounter. Especially given how in depth the video has been taken out of its context. However, the proof of me tazing some of them (hence, having it pointed at them), should as well appear in the logs and prove what I brought up earlier.
-Unlike you both claim, your friend who took out the M4 has not given any instructions whatsoever. No words came out of his microphone in gmod when he pulled his rifle out. But it is going to be my words against yours there since your video does not have sound...

As for this last matter, and FGxDman speaking about "witnesses". No more than five people were involved and witnessed what occured. Myself and the four of you, all members of the Corleone family and basically being like peas and carrots; which makes obvious and irrelevant which side and version they will uphold. As for the video, I only said it was taken out of the context in regards of the length of the situation.

Hello Aznareth,

Rules of the courthouse says that to not request log checks although admins may look into this further anyway. Secondly there was no assault or raid, you came in my store, attempted to arrest me and my friend told you to stop with a gun pointed at you and you failed to reply. Also how is me walking around my own store breaking FailRP/FearRP? You never told me to stand still to FearRP doesn't apply and it's my own store so walking around and doing my thing makes no sense being FailRP.

As of now i would like the admins to take action rather than us arguing please. I do thank you for replying and providing your POV but remember the only valid proof of what happened is in the video.

Regards,
Kind Regards,
Approved.

Accused has been found guilty of violating rules regarding FearRP, and will be suspended for one day.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]