Alpha wolf is outtie!
Your dead to me man.

Jokes, I'm gonna miss you bud, keep in touch
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Random
Never expected this, One of the greater admins.

Much love I know we will continue to speak  Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
why men

OT: Random. You're a legend. We've been bros for i have no idea how long. We've always had fun. I know you and I'll stay in touch. We've known each other for so long. (please go away rick astley). I met you far beyond from when you where a teacher and I remember how you and I where talking about becoming staff members. Oh the memories. We made it though. I got promoted to moderator only like a month after you, and we got promoted to admin together. What more of a romantic story could that be. I'm really gonna miss ya. Hope you stay 'round on discord. You know how to contact me if you need me you freak.

Good luck in the future man, you deserve it. We really should do a meetup tho, you're only like 1000 kilometers away, i'll be there in no time.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Random, Archer
Fuck

I'm gonna miss you bud all those fun times we had when you were moderator and seeing you grow up ;)

Definitely keep in touch.

Goodbye.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Archer, Random
b-bye bender
See ya Random.

Miss you dude.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Random
Sad my favourite ex-minge <//3
breaking my heart here man
we better keep in touch :p
The following 2 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Archer, Random
Fearless is a better place without you, so thank you for the service of leaving

---
Thank you for administrating though, and thank you for being a friend before you changed
(08-31-2017, 08:37 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Fearless is a better place without you, so thank you for the service of leaving

---
Thank you for administrating though, and thank you for being a friend before you changed

I could say the same when you went inactive. I changed. Yes (For the better). Perhaps you should look at yourself, GreeD, as you changed for the worse Smile
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 6 users Like Random's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Janzo 火, Archer, Reebs, Self, Panda
RIP the random gamer. Good luck!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]