Report: <Grapefruit>
Name of player: Grapefruit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

Time in GMT: 4:45 ish

Server: v5p

Summary: Double Dooring, Doomforted defences (Only can see head)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/N9XrRZDparI
(08-30-2017, 03:58 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Name of player: Grapefruit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

Time in GMT: 4:45 ish

Server: v5p

Summary: Double Dooring, Doomforted defences (Only can see head)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/N9XrRZDparI
I just watched that video and gotta be honest man I didn't know that the place I was standing on when I killed Jim was up to my head. Every time I went in third person it even showed my stomach never mind just my chest. I'll have to lower that prop into the ground however the rest of the build to my understanding complies with the rules.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
- Involved, was apart of the raiding party with Ethan. -

I seem to remember there being double doors, but in the video I make out none, so I will lift that allegation. There was, however, very little space between the walls, making it difficult to manoeuvre, let alone the maze style the base was laid out in. Also, the defence where I was shot by the man wielding the Galil was clear doomfort, not a lot more to say about that.

Just my opinion on the matter, since I was going to post a PR if Ethan didn't. Should anyone request to see it, I also have my POV recorded.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I also think the material removes depth from the bSe
(08-30-2017, 05:53 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: I also think the material removes depth from the bSe

Yeah i originally thought that to but I was told it was okay because you could see floor and roof or something like that
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
APPROVED

The base had doomfort elements in it. However, user will only receive a warning to fix their base.

Make the firing holes a bit bigger, so raiding party can see your chest, as it should be chest high cover. Only being able to see their heads is very unfair.
Remove the ramp defense in the room Grape was in or edit it to make it a chest high cover as stated above.
Move back the defenses a bit in the rooms, there could be more space between the door and wall/firing hole.
Move the walls a bit back to make more space around the whole base. There are plenty of firing holes and for that reason the corridors and maze like structure should have enough room for raiding party, currently it is rather tight.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.