FR KingSlayer
(08-29-2017, 03:34 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: You said me to keep doing that and I said 'I will' I didnt say you 'I wont', logs can provide that. In this case, you lied again.

I sayed keep doing that and you are going to the forums and you kept doing your things
You said 'Keep doing that' first, as I stated maybe I cannot see your other message because of distance, and issue is not that if you dont gona focus to issue, I wont gona waste my time with this PR
(08-29-2017, 03:34 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: You said me to keep doing that and I said 'I will' I didnt say you 'I wont', logs can provide that. In this case, you lied again.

sure show me your logs without cutting any part of it i want a picture
You should request a log check from administrator, I dont have acces to logs, but they can provide everything that I said to you I believe.
(08-29-2017, 04:54 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 03:54 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: You should request a log check from administrator, I dont have acces to logs, but they can provide everything that I said to you I believe.

You should lynch yourself in the central square.

I take this as ToS breakage and direspect, Sharp already reported that. I will add this thread into my FR report to you.
(08-29-2017, 05:19 PM)KingSlayer Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 04:54 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 03:54 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: You should request a log check from administrator, I dont have acces to logs, but they can provide everything that I said to you I believe.

You should lynch yourself in the central square.

I take this as ToS breakage and direspect, Sharp already reported that. I will add this thread into my FR report to you.

I cant take this report more serious man you seem like a kid with alot of time.
'kid with alot of time.' Your second direspect in that thread you also broke ToS
(08-29-2017, 05:33 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: 'kid with alot of time.' Your second direspect in that thread you also broke ToS

Do you gonna continue cry for that i dont respect you or you will understand that you deserve punishment for the thing you dont know that you play on rp server ?
(08-29-2017, 05:34 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:33 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: 'kid with alot of time.' Your second direspect in that thread you also broke ToS

Do you gonna continue cry for that i dont respect you or you will understand that you deserve punishment for the thing you dont know still you play on rp server ?

I know how to play on a rp server, once again fix your ATTITUDE.
(08-29-2017, 05:39 PM)KingSlayer Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:34 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:

Do you gonna continue cry for that i dont respect you or you will understand that you deserve punishment for the thing you dont know still you play on rp server ?

I know how to play on a rp server, once again fix your ATTITUDE.
I see how you can rp on the server getting constantly reported on the forums.And stop saying the same thing over and over like a parrot.Can you add next time "fix your attitude" with different color or some more interesting font please ?