Unban Request For Bot Ryan 1337 Meme
Your name: Bot Ryan 1337 Meme

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114667821

Your ban ID: 78433

Banned by: [FL] Generation

Reason: For RapeRP and 7 bans

Involved: Andrew Bradberry, [FL] Generation, Niccolò Machiavelli and a few others, can't remember names.

Why we should unban you: I have had 7 bans in under 150 hours, Understandably that is really bad since alot of people have over 800+ hours and no bans but 5 of my bans are from 2015 and most of them are just for mistakes:

Ban ID 60426: Understandably that was minging and deserved to get banned but the only defence i really have was this was the first time i ever joined the server and didn't know how much i was going to get into it.

Ban ID 66908: Also an understandable ban but I don't think i was being disrespectful to an admin, if i remember correctly it was a minging player who got away with it. (I normally only start getting disrespectful when I'm mad or people are messing around and annoying me in general) But once again and understandable ban.

Ban ID 66979: This was completely a mistake i was not familiar with servers where knocked out people are all over the place and didn't know you could injure them (Most of my gmod hours are on DarkRP) so this concept was completely unfamiliar too me and as you can see i got banned for injuring a body not killing it.

Ban ID 67006: This ban was for avoiding a roleplay situation and if i remember correctly, 2 guys were chasing me with guns and my mic wasn't on at the time and i could not hear them, so they were trying to kidnap me and i just continued walking not knowing anything was happening and just got in my car and went on my way until an admin showed up, explained it to me then banned me.

Ban ID 67024: This ban was for player disrespect and this was submitted onto the report player section generally yes i did do that and i over reacted and i admit to it, i deserved that ban.

Ban ID 78412:This ban was just a massive misunderstanding, Yes i did partly break FearRP but the part were he said he warned me 30 seconds prior to sit, this is what confused me, So we were all at Corleone and all the police and SRU were random arresting everyone and 2 admins got called, 1 of them being Reeds. These 2 policemen were harassing a BMD then they turned to a Corleone and tazed him then put him in handcuffs, for no reason, I knew where Reeds was so i began walking over to him (I was at the outside of the big villa at this time and reeds was outside of Villa 2 at this time) i began walking over to him while the police were arresting this Corleone and tazing him then they just turned around a tazed me then dragged my body out side of the Corleone estate. Once i got up i just proceeded to walk over to Reeds (Not his fault because he was busy in the sit outside of villa 2) then once i got there he said he warned me 30 seconds prior to now that i was breaking FearRP (I am not blaming Reeds) But when i was getting tazed he was in a sit with like 3 other Corleone at this time, so he must of mistaken me for someone else or something. Everyone was calling the admins because all the cops were just tazing everyone for no reason so i understand why he Didn't respond to my request.

Ban ID 78433: This is the most recent and current ban what i would like lifted or at least shortened. This one
for RapeRP. So me and the 4 other Corleone took 4 hostages and 2 went out to get hostage while me and 2 other guys protected the hostages. One of the hostages was Andrew bradberry, One was a teacher, One was a fireman, and the last on was a BMD. So yes i did RapeRP but no one said it was against the rules they all played along so i just predicated it was okay because i wan't aware this wasn't allowed since this is the only server i have been on where it is not allowed. But either way that was my fault and i did apologise. But my main problem is that it is for 4 months, I believe he gave it to me because I have 7 bans (That is the reason i explained all of them) i think for a little misunderstanding i shouldn't of got 4 months and like i said there was a teacher there and shouldn't he of alerted me before all of this started? But it wasn't his fault it was mine. So all i ask is that i get my banned shortened since 5 of those bans were a long time and are irrelevant now. While in the sit Ethan and 1 other guy was saying he was RPing so good though and Ethan even said please just give this guy an RPP, and once i got banned a guy messages me saying:
Niccolò Machiavelli: that was a shame, the RP was spot on
I just feel like a 4 month ban would be for like a prop killer or minge or something not for something what was highly misunderstood but i do understand you were putting a point across about no RapeRP but as soon as the admins turned up i immediately apologized and learnt my lesson. I just got really carried away for that RPP.

I really like this server and have even donated about 2 or 3 times, i just think 4 months is way to overkill for a misunderstanding.

Thanks for reading

-Bot Ryan 1337 Meme
2.4 It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse.

Rape RP is taken very seriously by the staff team and it's not surprising that you got banned for so long with that many hours.

You had raped 2 people and were just about to rape my ass before you got picked up and banned.
Involved

Footage https://youtu.be/HERFZxmHtbg

And although your RP was decent, I was kidding when I said you should get an RPP, as Rape RP is not allowed.
2.4 It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse.

Everything has been said above.

Denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]