EU help for Poland, refugees crisis
(08-31-2017, 02:04 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 10:41 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 10:02 AM)Kenzi Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:49 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:46 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Adding to that: If you do not agree with the rest of the EU, make a pettition to leave the European Union like the UK did. we won't miss you (except your firework, keep sending fireworks)

You'll lose your only shield against Russia

It really isnt the only shiled, there is something called the UN which created a huge distance between Russia and the UK, before the journey to Moscow was much longer, but since all the east-european slavs joined the UN it is much closer.

Lol UN isn't a defensive alliance, plus Poland has the only considerable military force in Eastern Europe

No bud, its the other way around. Poland will lose their only serious protection against Russia. I think youre underestimating Europe here, if Poland leaves the EU it would be a shame but thats it. Europe wont fall because one country in the east leaves us, even if Russia attacks an Europian country (no idea why they would do that though). Poland might have a big militairy but its only an extremely small force compared to the Russian army so i doubt Poland would make much of a difference in this 'war'.

Sadly only USA and Canada was first countries to support us..... no one from europe... in early times of ukrainian crisis. I hope this time in modern history Netherland will be more less pussy, not like in case of world war II or war in Yugoslavia (Srebrenica). Poland at last keep standart of 2% of gdp for defence in NATO.

P.S.
"Poland might have a big militairy but its only an extremely small force compared to the Russian army so i doubt Poland would make much of a difference in this 'war'."
People said this in 1939, they was right, we survived same like France, Netherland, Belgium and Luxenburg with support from UK. Alone againts both Germans and soviets.
Like in 1919. againts whole soviet union.... ehhhh, you can read it your self, but no comment.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(08-31-2017, 07:50 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 10:02 AM)Kenzi Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:49 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: You'll lose your only shield against Russia

It really isnt the only shiled, there is something called the UN which created a huge distance between Russia and the UK, before the journey to Moscow was much longer, but since all the east-european slavs joined the UN it is much closer.

Lol UN isn't a defensive alliance, plus Poland has the only considerable military force in Eastern Europe

No bud, its the other way around. Poland will lose their only serious protection against Russia. I think youre underestimating Europe here, if Poland leaves the EU it would be a shame but thats it. Europe wont fall because one country in the east leaves us, even if Russia attacks an Europian country (no idea why they would do that though). Poland might have a big militairy but its only an extremely small force compared to the Russian army so i doubt Poland would make much of a difference in this 'war'.

Sadly only USA and Canada was first countries to support us..... no one from europe... in early times of ukrainian crisis. I hope this time in modern history Netherland will be more less pussy, not like in case of world war II or war in Yugoslavia (Srebrenica). Poland at last keep standart of 2% of gdp for defence in NATO.

P.S.
"Poland might have a big militairy but its only an extremely small force compared to the Russian army so i doubt Poland would make much of a difference in this 'war'."
People said this in 1939, they was right, we survived same like France, Netherland, Belgium and Luxenburg with support from UK. Alone againts both Germans and soviets.
Like in 1919. againts whole soviet union.... ehhhh, you can read it your self, but no comment.

Bringing up srebrenica 'Erdogan' style, excellent. All the things youve just mentioned happened at least 20 years ago and have no relevance to this discussion except for the fact that its an easy reference to complain and whine. Poland has been supported by the EU for a long time with money, militairy presence and economic advantages so stop crying wolf and get your act together.

Quote:People said this in 1939, they was right, we survived same like France, Netherland, Belgium and Luxenburg with support from UK. Alone againts both Germans and soviets.

What is this even supposed to mean? Its not only irrelevant to the whole topic, its also just wrong. Belgium was defeated within a few days, the Netherlands were neutral, the germans kicked the soviets ass (WW1), not poland and thats the whole reason france and the UK survived long enough for the USA to step in.

The only thing i can respect is the 2% of GDP for the national defence, as agreed in the NATO agreement, in which you are completely right. Every EU nation should spent that money on their defences as that is what we agreed, but Poland is the last country who may complain about that since theyre ignoring multiple EU laws themselves.
(09-01-2017, 10:27 AM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:50 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 10:02 AM)Kenzi Wrote: It really isnt the only shiled, there is something called the UN which created a huge distance between Russia and the UK, before the journey to Moscow was much longer, but since all the east-european slavs joined the UN it is much closer.

P.S.

Bringing up srebrenica 'Erdogan' style, excellent. All the things youve just mentioned happened at least 20 years ago and have no relevance to this discussion except for the fact that its an easy reference to complain and whine. Poland has been supported by the EU for a long time with money, militairy presence and economic advantages so stop crying wolf and get your act together.

Quote:People said this in 1939, they was right, we survived same like France, Netherland, Belgium and Luxenburg with support from UK. Alone againts both Germans and soviets.

What is this even supposed to mean? Its not only irrelevant to the whole topic, its also just wrong. Belgium was defeated within a few days, the Netherlands were neutral, the germans kicked the soviets ass (WW1), not poland and thats the whole reason france and the UK survived long enough for the USA to step in.

The only thing i can respect is the 2% of GDP for the national defence, as agreed in the NATO agreement, in which you are completely right. Every EU nation should spent that money on their defences as that is what we agreed, but Poland is the last country who may complain about that since theyre ignoring multiple EU laws themselves.

Do you even like, know history?
1)Netherlands was not neutral during WW2
2)Belgian Resistance survived
3)Germany didm't fight Soviets at 1919, Germany didn't even have armed forces at 1919
4)France didn't survive until US joined the war
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Nudelsalat
(09-01-2017, 10:30 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Do you even like, know history?
3)Germany didm't fight Soviets at 1919, Germany didn't even have armed forces at 1919

1)Netherlands was not neutral during WW2 - I was talking about WW1, and so was KuLa.

I can forgive you for misreading the first thing, but what is point 2 to 4 about? Theyre all false, and shockingly false at that. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

Read this and inform yourself before posting stuff in a serious discussion you know little about.
(09-01-2017, 11:05 AM)Baskingner Wrote:

1)Netherlands was not neutral during WW2 - I was talking about WW1, and so was KuLa.

I can forgive you for misreading the first thing, but what is point 2 to 4 about? Theyre all false, and shockingly false at that. 

Read this and inform yourself before posting stuff in a serious discussion you know little about.

World War I: 1914-1918
World War II: 1939-1945

And I was talking about this (1919-1921) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Soviet_War
Poland saved europe for second/third time.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(09-01-2017, 11:10 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:

And I was talking about this (1919-1921) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Soviet_War

Its beyond me how you can claim that Poland saved modern day Europe in that war, read the wiki page you send me and tell me how the Soviet Union would conquer the whole of Europe following the defeat of Poland. Keep telling yourself that Poland saved the EU, and even if that was true (since we are deviating from the topic at hand here) just because you 'saved' us almost a 100 years ago you should receive special treatment now? I dont think so.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(09-01-2017, 11:23 AM)Baskingner Wrote:

Its beyond me how you can claim that Poland saved modern day Europe in that war, read the wiki page you send me and tell me how the Soviet Union would conquer the whole of Europe following the defeat of Poland. Keep telling yourself that Poland saved the EU, and even if that was true (since we are deviating from the topic at hand here) just because you 'saved' us almost a 100 years ago you should receive special treatment now? I dont think so.

I am not Polish so you can't say you and Polish with me, however I never said Poland saved Europe or deserves special treatment. I just said that your argument is not based on facts
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(09-01-2017, 11:56 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 11:23 AM)Baskingner Wrote:

I am not Polish so you can't say you and Polish with me, however I never said Poland saved Europe or deserves special treatment. I just said that your argument is not based on facts

I was referencing to Docter KuLa, hence me quoting him and not you. I dont see the point of bringing up a war that happened a hundred years ago if youre not appealing for some sort of special treatment due to that war.
Quote:Sadly only USA and Canada was first countries to support us....

As I said above, the EU is supporting you extremely. If your government is literally too retarded to do something with that money it is not the fault of the EU. Your government is extremely ignorant.

Without the money of the EU your country would not even exist anymore.

Quote: Europe wont fall because one country in the east leaves us

If poland would leave the EU it would even boost it. We're just wasting our money in east-european country's.

Poland completely capitulated in 1939 against the forces of the German Reich after 3 weeks. Then your country got divided into a German and a Soviet zone. De-facto your country was not existing anymore.

Quote:Like in 1919. againts whole soviet union.... ehhhh, you can read it your self, but no comment.

In 1919 the Soviet Union was weak as they just formed.

Quote:Poland saved europe for second/third time.

I do not see ANY point where poland saved anyone.
(08-30-2017, 02:11 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 02:07 PM)Emil Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:49 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:46 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 07:17 AM)Baskingner Wrote: and so did the Netherlands, there are plenty of refugees here. Poland has received plenty of money from the EU and at least squandered it for a part. How about you stop complaining, do your part like everyone else here in the EU and stop constantly asking for more money.  

I dont see why the EU should put any effort at all in Poland since theyre ignoring EU laws and EU jurisdiction. PiS (leading party in Poland afaik) already stated that theyll 'put aside' any EU law that prevents their new vision. 

You are risking a terrorist attack for protection (both economic and physical), and in return youre forced to take refugees in these cases. Dont like it? Just leave then, nobody is forcing Poland to stay in the EU.

Adding to that: If you do not agree with the rest of the EU, make a pettition to leave the European Union like the UK did. we won't miss you (except your firework, keep sending fireworks)

You'll lose your only shield against Russia

They're still part of NATO.

Yet it won't be a part of European defence projects

Why would it matter? NATO is still there - if Russia tries anything in the NATO countries of Eastern Europe, it'll be destroyed.