Unban Request - Kippsee
Your name: Kippsee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

Your ban ID: 78422

Banned by: [FL] Eeee394 

Reason: Mass CDM, proppushing, lying in sit. - Not here to RP.

Involved: Just me.

Why we should unban you:

I said before he banned me that I broke nearly every rule in the server, but I don't think he realised I was joking. He stated that I CDMed people on purpose which wasn't true at all, I told him the situation however he then said that he saw me doing it purposely. I don't know if my ban reason meant that he was lying in a sit although what I said at first was the truth. I mean you can look in the logs and see that I have indeed ran people over, however calling it CDM is a tad far fetched, I doubt you even checked the logs properly because I did call a paramedic.

Me proppushing was a load of poo, I spawned props however that was just for decorating my apartment. That is all I can say about that.

It would make my life 100x easier if I can see the evidence because then I can fight for my case more, so I am guessing as an administrator you have some sort of proof. If not then I don't see how you can even ban me for such a far fetched reason.
-Involved-

The prop killer was lagging the city and the FPS for me dropped loads and kippy boy ran over some people. Most time he called medic but sometimes I did.

Also, the prop killing was a huge pile of poo. Kippsee has 2000 hours, more RPP than I can dream off and was a teacher. What would make him do such a thing?

//phone 

Thank you for reading.
-Fearles community donator Dobby.
Dobby was involved
Hello Kippsee,

I was observing you while being undercover on the server. You clearly did it all by purpose, and did not show any intentions of RPing, but simply only was on the server to spread chaos. Later on you lied in the sit about breaking the rules, but admitted when I confronted you about being undercover. Therefor I am going to deny this unban request.

Have a good evening.

Denied.