UBR #3.
Your name: Dobby9

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199645405

Ban ID: 74415

Banning admin: Snowredwolf

Ban reason: Raidbaiting - Assaulting cops to get arrested, caling friends to break him out

Involved: Scorpio Forces

Why you should be unbanned: Well Scorpio Forces is a well known Criminal organisation. When I punched the cops, I had every right (mainly because they were corrupt and un-fairful) and therefore very had every right to arrest me. 

Since we are a Criminal organisation who hates the government why shouldn't they be allowed to come and break me out.

This is a very un-fair ban and I am only making this un-ban request now because I completely forgot about it.

Thanks for reading.
I'll try to get ahold of Snow for further on this.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I am not involved in this case, I am simply posting for SnowredWolf as he is permanently sanctioned from using Fearless services.
SnowredWolf Wrote:Hello Dobby,

This ban is about 10 months old already, I have banned many people through time and I do not remember every single situation in detail. If you wanted this ban to be erased from your record due to it being a mistake, then you should have appealed the ban back then, you cannot expect any current or past administrators to remember bans they have handed out nearly a year ago.

I am unable to give any kind of verdict to the case as I simply cannot remember the specific case, whether the current administrator team feels like you deserve to get a ban removed without any sort of evidence is up to them.

~SnowredWolf
I’ll bring this up into discussion with the team.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Denied as per UBR Rule #5.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran