NonStopGaming RDM / NLR / Standing on bodies
(08-24-2017, 04:28 PM)yosip961 Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 04:05 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Guys please stop arguing. The only proof of what happened is what Daffy recorded and PR rules say to not request for log checks. So far everything Daffy accused is correct. Admins may look into this further but so far Daffy is not lying and has not broken any rules.

He record only the moment that i did what with what he did he dident post why ? 
becuse he scared to upload it.
look,i got jail for the step on the body and i got punished already.
Yes I know he only uploaded that part but at least there's proof of what he said you did happening. If you want proof of what he did wrong you should have recorded. No buts. Also jail time was the result of you killing him as a roleplay situation. The admins may punish you further for braking rules. Jail time in not a valid punishment for rule violation.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Im not arguing but you also FailRP'ed as you was away from stab range and i had a gun out you shouldve stopped then
APPROVED

User was found guilty of breaking NLR and stepping on tased body to revenge kill.

If you have any evidence of him breaking fearRP earlier, post a different PR, as it is not related to this report.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.