NonStopGaming
Username: NonStopGaming

Your ban ID: 82705

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58857137

Reason: DC TO AVOID ARREST

Staff member who banned you: (FL) Tomo

Reason why I should be unbanned: Look, The president took me in his car and told the officers to arrest me i wasent agree and start to run after the tease me my game is stuck with the tease noise tzzzzzzzzz and its stuck i get out and come back to the server in 5 seconds i swear in god only becuse my game stuck i get out for 1 second and they can approve it 
after that i told them my game is stuck guys come to nexus and arrest me they told me we cant do it now enjoy your ban
i quit becuse my game stuck with really loud noise so i dont think its worth a 1d ban i know the rules i came back and told them arrest me pliz and even go to police officer and told him that
pliz unban me i want to play Sad
i swear in god that i dident do that on purpuse i go to them and told them arrest me 
thx for reading hope for helping
Whatever your reason was for leaving, it shouldn't have been just after you got tazed/were about to be arrested. You still broke the rule and the punishment shall stand. Anything else you'd like to say?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(08-22-2017, 06:21 PM)Tomo Wrote: Whatever your reason was for leaving, it shouldn't have been just after you got tazed/were about to be arrested. You still broke the rule and the punishment shall stand. Anything else you'd like to say?

Tomo my friend my game is stuck like BLACK SCREEN you wouldent quit ? 
i was thinking the game crashed already i swear in god that i dident do it on purpose 
i not doing ileagal stuff in the server pliz you have to belive me 
i told them come arrest me they say that they cant 
pliz bro i beg i dident know Sad
i swear in god that the game stuck in black screen what could i do tell me what could i do in this situation exept doing what i did
i relog and told them to arrest me more then that ? 
bro its really no fair why its my fault if i told them to arrest me after my screen was black and stuck 
my pc really crap pliz bro pliz Sad
Okay. Here's how it's gonna go. There's no way you can prove that you did crash, but there's also no way I can prove that you didn't crash.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and remove the ban. If you are lying to me then I 'swear in god' I am very disappointed.

Appeal Approved.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]