RPP
(08-22-2017, 03:43 PM)Panda Wrote: Points would actually be given out if people bothered to do a PassiveRP

Bit of a lie that one. Most teachers and staff don't bother to actually interact enough if someone sets up their own little PassiveRP, they stick to people they know and reward them with an RPP for an alright RP instead of looking towards those who are new and are unknown to most of the community.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 8 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Archer, ELAD, Baskingner, Bobby, MacTavish, Eclipze, dawson270500
Everyone does something for reward, like did you see a man who is deliviring pizzas for free? So otherwise(If teachers dont give RP points because they are doing a RP to get rewarded) that will be absurd as everyone must have a purpose to do a thing, especially if that took his/her time. If they dont get rewarded for their great work only because of doing that for a reward, people won't do PassiveRP and as thats a Roleplay server it will fall down.
If I can get an RPP, anyone can get an RPP.
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Archer, Janzo 火, Byra
The problem is that staff generally give RPP to well-known people in the community or their friends, it is very rare to see a newcomer or "hated" member get a RPP even if they roleplay really good
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The entire RPP thing seems very biased in my personal opinion, I got told only 2/4 of people in our RP would get a point because only a couple can be given for a single RP which seems fair but then you see 5 or so points being handed out for a single RP which seems very unfair when we've been denied points. Either staff are not on the same page as each other or RPP is dead, both seem likely. Whoever says "we all RP for fun and get points" is dead inside, fair enough it shouldn't be the #1 reason to but saying not too is very silly, people need to be rewarded for doing RPs or you lose all your PassiveRP players to the wonders of contraband.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Archer
RPP's are awarded based on:

Impeccable Roleplay,
Great use of Roleplay commands (/me, /it, etc)
Your times spent on the server in comparison to how well you roleplay.

Usually if these prerequisites are met, I see no reason as to why you shouldn't get one.

PS - Bare in mind that asking for them only makes it harder to attain a roleplay point.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer