GencUstad unban request
Your name: GencUstad

Your SteamID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:87839947
[/b]

Your ban ID: 78395

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: major prop minging

Why we should unban you: let me explain the situation you banned me because of the video its true that as a police i tazed him and just handcuff him but you guys just randomly banning me without proper reason im not even using any prop in that video and i definitely didn't use any prop in there and actually i really don't want an unban but i demand my bantime being reduced im not prop minging there im just using my "police" job without purpose and i know im breaking rules by that but my ban really shouldn't be 4 months that is why im using this thread to let you guys know the situation thanks

Note: the reason i tazed the guy is he wasn't rp ing properly and just trolling everything breaking nlr most of time and such but i don't have an evidence so i can't request a ban for him but im telling you just to know also there is no admin in v4b1 so the only thing we can do to protect ourselves from prop minging propblocking ... is counter propblocking and prop minging and tazing and handcuffing ...
Awaiting response from Noda.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Ban time reduced and reason changed.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]