Broccoli AMA
Ask me questions (obviously not personal or like "are you gay questions" since we all know the answer)
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Devon
What do you develop?
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
What is your favourite non-vegetable?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
What are your plans for the future?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
What got you into anime?
Favourite pizza?

If you could add 1 person to the FL team, who would it be and what should he be?

Favourite thing that you developped?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-21-2017, 12:09 AM)Arch.B Wrote: What do you develop?

Lua and Python mainly but I've dabbled with other languages such as Java and some web developing languages like HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript. I'm not good at any of them though :((

(08-21-2017, 12:11 AM)Divey Wrote: What is your favourite non-vegetable?

Probably cookies. I love cookies, especially Sainsbury's own baked cookies, mhm..

(08-21-2017, 12:12 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: What are your plans for the future?

Tough question, as I don't go to school I'm hoping to take my GCSE's in a couple of years and possibly get into a College. I'd also eventually like to get a job in IT.

(08-21-2017, 12:18 AM)LordOfMemory Wrote: What got you into anime?

Yonno really got me into Anime but the first Anime I watched was Attack on Titan and I recently finished the second season and loved it. Although recently I've taken a turn and gone to more Romance/Drama/Comedy Animes which I love.

(08-21-2017, 12:20 AM)Weezy_ Wrote: Favourite pizza?

If you could add 1 person to the FL team, who would it be and what should he be?

Favourite thing that you developped?

1) Anything ranging from plain to chicken to pepperoni

2) I don't really like picking favourites as my friends here on FL I like to treat equally and I personally like the staff team how it is now.

3) I also don't have a favourite thing developed either since everything I make usually breaks horribly :((
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Weezy_, Lewwings
What is your favourite AMA?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
What would you do if anime was banned worldwide?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
What do you like about Roblox?
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Lewwings