Sharp's AMA
(08-21-2017, 07:06 PM)Falc Wrote: I thought you're not gay but you just said you'd date Ghostkiller, are you gay?

The question was "If you were gay and had talked to Ghostkiller". Emphasis on the If
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
If you were running for President, who would you pick as your running mate and why?
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(08-21-2017, 07:18 PM)Lennon Wrote: If you were running for President, who would you pick as your running mate and why?

I presume we're talking about US President, I am not sure. I don't think there is someone who has the same political opinions as me in the US lmao
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Nudelsalat
Well...you're Turkish which would void your eligibility for it, but anyone from any nationality or time period could be your running mate.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(08-21-2017, 07:06 PM)Falc Wrote: I thought you're not gay but you just said you'd date Ghostkiller, are you gay?

Thats Sharp's AMA but let me ask you a question, are you mad? Why you want him to date with Ghostkiller?
(08-21-2017, 07:25 PM)Lennon Wrote: Well...you're Turkish which would void your eligibility for it, but anyone from any nationality or time period could be your running mate.

Meral Akşener (Turkish) in that case, she is currently forming a new centrist party in Turkey.
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Byra, Lewwings
(08-21-2017, 07:26 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote:

Thats Sharp's AMA but let me ask you a question, are you mad? Why you want him to date with Ghostkiller?

None of your business DarkLord, this is my thread
+rep
(08-21-2017, 07:28 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 07:26 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote:

None of your business DarkLord, this is my thread
No need for being aggresive,
anyways my apologizes.
If someone stole your penis, through means, then said they would sell you it back for 50k, you don't have the money but just at that moment 5 guys appear saying they will give you 10k for each one of them you let butt fuck you, what would you do
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(08-22-2017, 09:21 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: If someone stole your penis, through means, then said they would sell you it back for 50k, you don't have the money but just at that moment 5 guys appear saying they will give you 10k for each one of them you let butt fuck you, what would you do

Kill them, take the money and take my penis back
+rep