preferred server option on your profile
Information 
Title: preferred server option on your profile

Description:
So before I begin, I didn't really know if this thread should've been posted at the Suggestion sub-form or here, but I thought this Sub-forum was more appropiate to post it.

There is the option on your forum profile where you can select your preferred server that you play on so you can show it to others but it isn't really updated: it still says V2D (instead of V5P)

Evidence:
[Image: J3tn1pS.png]

This should be fixed to the new (awesome) server
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Probably should of posted it in the suggestions forum with "add V5P to the list of preferred servers" instead of here because it's not a bug, it just needs to be updated. Also, why remove V2D? Many (older) players have it set to V2D, so don't remove it, just add V5P to the list.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-18-2017, 05:26 PM)Lewwings. Wrote: Probably should of posted it in the suggestions forum with "add V5P to the list of preferred servers" instead of here because it's not a bug, it just needs to be updated. Also, why remove V2D? Many (older) players have it set to V2D, so don't remove it, just add V5P to the list.

I saw something simmilar before about the clock in the middle, someone posted it on the suggestion sub-forum but Awestruck moved that to here. So that's why I am not sure, If it is true what Lewwings said can this be moved to the suggestion sub-forum?
Kind regards,
Weezy

The name of the server in the preferred server list has been changed
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(08-22-2017, 02:57 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: The name of the server in the preferred server list has been changed

Thank's for noticing me!

Can this be closed please?
Kind regards,
Weezy

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]