Ryan! Unban Request
(12-27-2011, 04:24 AM)Dusty1337 Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:22 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:18 AM)komar1234 Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 03:55 AM)ryan! Wrote: logged off can't.

So what you're saying is, that you have no proof to back-up any of your claims. If that is true, everything you have posted is hearsay, unlike our information which is supported by facts and proof.

Anyways, I wish you luck trying to convince any reasonable admin of your innocence.

You guys said everything that happened. Yes i admit that i was wrong about lombardi being in local OOC. Anyway, I still was by the way you guys told me to leave. I thought it was rude. You made me leave, So i burn down your Train. I saw others in there that were not FUMUKU.

Person A: Excuse me random stranger can you get out of my building?
Person B: Okay. *Comes back later and burns the building to the ground*

Quite rational I'd say.

Person A : Leave the the area around this train
person B : that was rude, they show me disrespect ? i will show them
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(12-27-2011, 04:26 AM)ryan! Wrote: I never wanna to have it to myself you silly. my objective was "base at tides" . The fact that you were making up random rules that made no sense was random

Random Rules? Door Rule 3. Keypads,buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessable by other players
Your keypad was hidden in the water at the tides, nearly invisible.

General Rule 4. Listen to the admins decisions, they arn't negotiable
You clearly didnt do this by flat out insulting me and refusing to move your keypad

And yes you wanted it to yourself, while i cant quite quote you, you basicly told me "As long as the doors are owned, i can have all this to myself "
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
OKAY YOU ARE ALL SAYING THE SAME THING!! One person talk!!!
(12-27-2011, 04:32 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:26 AM)ryan! Wrote: I never wanna to have it to myself you silly. my objective was "base at tides" . The fact that you were making up random rules that made no sense was random

Random Rules? Door Rule 3. Keypads,buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessable by other players, your keypad was hidden in the water at the tides, nearly invisible.

General Rule 4. Listen to the admins decisions, they arn't negotiable
You clearly didnt do this by flat out insulting me and refusing to move your keypad

And yes you wanted it to yourself, while i cant quite quote you, you basicly told me "As long as the doors are owned, i can have all this to myself "

This is what i said "hey you rebel come buy these doors" that is it, I never refused, i just didn't understand and was asking you what i did wrong. and how it is against the rules. I didn't think it was against the rules, So i told you what i thought.
(12-27-2011, 04:28 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:24 AM)Dusty1337 Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:22 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:18 AM)komar1234 Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 03:55 AM)ryan! Wrote: logged off can't.

So what you're saying is, that you have no proof to back-up any of your claims. If that is true, everything you have posted is hearsay, unlike our information which is supported by facts and proof.

Anyways, I wish you luck trying to convince any reasonable admin of your innocence.

You guys said everything that happened. Yes i admit that i was wrong about lombardi being in local OOC. Anyway, I still was by the way you guys told me to leave. I thought it was rude. You made me leave, So i burn down your Train. I saw others in there that were not FUMUKU.

Person A: Excuse me random stranger can you get out of my building?
Person B: Okay. *Comes back later and burns the building to the ground*

Quite rational I'd say.

Person A : Leave the the area around this train
person B : that was rude, they show me disrespect ? i will show them

Person A:
[Image: Pw39r.jpg]
Person B:
[Image: yFrGp.jpg]

We are going to stop posting now because you clearly have no argument on why this ban should be reversed, have a good day.
"Leave the premises " this is how i took it. not even "leave this building.." saying premises makes me thing that i am soo bad and dangerous that you don't want me even close to your building. like i have to be miles away. I find that rude. Obviously you wouldn't find it rude. That isn't what you attended by saying that. But you know people think differently. I could find it rude and not you. My character was depressed about most of this family members Dying. And after i was rudely told to leave. I remembered the stories that my Family member told me about how FUMUKU killed There brothers. That took me off the edge. Then i throw it.
Denied and closed. I see no reason to unban Ryan!