Reebs - AMA
Can you meet this with a sarcastic response?

How fat are you?
The following 3 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Willem de Walrus, Alfred
Where is your name from and how does it feel being an NA admin??
(08-17-2017, 10:15 PM)Merle Wrote: Do you still goto the gym, or did you pussy out?

Yessir. I still go.

(08-17-2017, 10:16 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Who is your daddy? and why do you have so many?

You are my papi, and I have abandonment issues so when you're not around I go to my others.

(08-17-2017, 10:51 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: On a scale from 1 to hot dog, how hot are you?

(08-17-2017, 10:57 PM)Wolven Wrote: What are your specs? (computer specs)

Will edit later when I'm at my PC.

(08-17-2017, 10:57 PM)Lewwings. Wrote: How does it feel to make signatures for other members of the community?

Wait, people actually use the shit I make for them? In all honesty, it just feels as if I'm doing another service to the community.

(08-17-2017, 11:52 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Can you meet this with a sarcastic response?

How fat are you?

I've slimmed down a bit thanks.

(08-18-2017, 12:20 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Where is your name from and how does it feel being an NA admin??

I will not release where my name came from, however because I am American, I can get on when most of our team cannot, usually during the late hours of the night. (Not saying that to dig at staff members as I don't blame them for wanting their sleep.)
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, Ethan Bradberry, LordOfMemory
I know I'm a big fan of working out and all, anyways. How much can you deadlift and benchpress?
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
From which part of 'Murica are you from?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

do you fuck with the war?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
What is your favourite McDonalds item.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(08-18-2017, 07:45 AM)Merle Wrote: I know I'm a big fan of working out and all, anyways. How much can you deadlift and benchpress?

Deadlift 145.
Don't bench.

(08-18-2017, 09:41 AM)Weezy_ Wrote: From which part of 'Murica are you from?

New Jersey, where I say "yo", curse a lot, and know that a bagel is a lot more than a roll with a fuckin' hole in the center. (Just look up "New Jersey" on Urban Dictionary.)

(08-18-2017, 09:50 AM)Floodify Wrote: do you fuck with the war?

Yes, sir. Sorry sir.

(08-18-2017, 09:56 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: What is your favourite McDonalds item.

10pc McNugget meal with creamy ranch.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Do you own any gun and if not then which gun would you love to own?  And would you go on a shooting spree with it?
(08-18-2017, 06:56 PM)Zombie Wrote: Do you own any gun and if not then which gun would you love to own?  And would you go on a shooting spree with it?

I do not currently own a gun in my name. However, my parents are the proud owners of a Glock 19 and a Sig Mosquito. 

Dream gun is a Barret .50 of course. 

And no, no shooting spree. Mass RDM isn't allowed.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Weezy_, Lewwings