Divey AMA
Is AMA Coming back? Shall I be a sheep and make one? xD
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(08-15-2017, 09:08 PM)Arny Wrote: Will Zakariyya every get promoted? He is active 24/7
I cannot disclose that information.

(08-15-2017, 09:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: How is being a SA like?
Good question. I personally take Fearless quite seriously as I do with most things and I like to make sure that everything is in order which can feel very fulfilling. Awestruck is also a very close friend of mine, so it's great to work with him, but we both work very differently, which in my eyes is a good thing as it balances things out. At times it can be very stressful and I would only recommend someone taking on the position unless they seriously consider all the responsibilities that come with the rank, as it isn't just for show. Some days it can be very rewarding, you may take an action that will please people but other times you may have to do something that is necessary but not always liked. So overall it's a lot of responsibility and you also have to possess thick skin, but that can come overtime.

(08-15-2017, 09:13 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Is AMA Coming back? Shall I be a sheep and make one? xD
I like the Wales reference and maybe, it's up to you!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Awestruck, TheMJ
Is this a party or an intimate get together?
Got laid?
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Biggest ambition?
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
Why are you always so curious about everything???
Nervous about Thursday?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Does the alarm go off every morning, knocking you out of bed?
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(08-15-2017, 09:39 PM)Create Wrote: Is this a party or an intimate get together?
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

(08-15-2017, 09:53 PM)Devon Wrote: Biggest ambition?
At the moment I want to be an actor, I'm not interested in films or television I'd much rather do Theatre mainly because I like doing different projects and something like television will hold you down for a while. Also there's nothing better than performing live because of the engagement with the audience. If that doesn't work out I'll try and seek out a job in journalism, a lot of my family have careers in journalism and the profession interests me for many reasons.

(08-15-2017, 10:42 PM)Izzy Wrote: Why are you always so curious about everything???
I ask a lot of questions because I like to get to know people!

(08-16-2017, 12:20 AM)Tomo Wrote: Nervous about Thursday?
Sad

(08-16-2017, 02:31 AM)lordofthesilver Wrote: Does the alarm go off every morning, knocking you out of bed?
I'm a heavy sleeper, I sleep through everything.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Devon
If you'd want to blatantly break one rule on the Fearless Community, what would it be?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.