Divey AMA
1. What is your favourite flavour of toothpaste?
2. Do you like your toilet paper facing out or facing in?
Did/do you have any pets? If so what pets do/did you have?
What is your favourite vegetable? :))
[Image: unknown.png]
What's your favourite anime
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
What is your favourite Phineas & Ferb song?
[Image: unknown.png]
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck you?
What video makes you laugh 100% every time?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Will a certain production company be coming back? Especially after the poster was posted in the thread.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
How did you get the name Divey?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(08-15-2017, 04:55 PM)Panda Wrote: Is this question going to be answered?

(08-15-2017, 04:56 PM)Falc Wrote: Will you ever let me teach you the ways of aggressive Roleplay?
You could certainly try, but many have tried and failed.

(08-15-2017, 05:03 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Favorite beverage?
Favorite Food?
Favorite movie?
Favorite sport?
Favorite song?
1) Kopparberg Mixed Fruit
2) Wraps definitely, I've got an extremely bland taste. Give me a wrap with chicken and grated cheese and I will forever be in your debt.
3) I love the Harry Potter and Star Wars films equally, but a single film would have to be Zoolander.
4) Cricket
5) My music taste is quite unusual and I don't really have a favourite song, but I've been listening to the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack recently and the music is great in that.

(08-15-2017, 05:07 PM)E x o t i c Wrote: 1. What is your favourite flavour of toothpaste?
2. Do you like your toilet paper facing out or facing in?
1) Whatever is on the side.
2) 100% facing in.

(08-15-2017, 05:08 PM)Arny Wrote: Did/do you have any pets? If so what pets do/did you have?
I've had fish that we didn't know how to take care of so we gave it to my nan and her fish ended up eating our own. We've had hamsters, we bought one a really fancy bed for one of them and the next morning we found out that she ate it and then we've had cats. I've always wanted a dog, preferably a husky, but we've always been a cat family. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any pets, but I'd love to get another one soon!

(08-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Broccoli Wrote: What is your favourite vegetable? Smile)
I'm the most unhealthiest person ever, but I can stand broccoli and carrots, however I always have to mix them in with the main meal to mask the flavour.

(08-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Yonno Wrote: What's your favourite anime
I'm not a massive anime fan, but my all time favourite is Spirited Away. I watched it when I was little and had to stop half way through because I was so scared but I ended up watching it all the way through a few years back and it's a piece of art.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]