Divey AMA
Divey 's indirectly saying im inactive.... xD
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
do you know de wae

(01-11-2018, 12:18 PM)Jan Wrote: I'm a very insecure guy, what's your opinion on me? Cheese
I don't think we can agree on anything, but you're headstrong and stick to your morals, which is the best quality to have.

(01-18-2018, 10:02 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: do you know de wae
Maybe
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Opinion on me?

Why does it say "HR" on your Forum Title ?

[Image: amqP1ej.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-30-2018, 04:27 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Opinion on me?
From my experiences you are a really nice guy and a great role player.

(01-30-2018, 01:10 PM)Marty Wrote: Why does it say "HR" on your Forum Title ?

[Image: amqP1ej.png]
According to google it can mean several things, such as hilly route, home room, heart rate and many more. It's your own interpretation!
Where would you like to see the Fearless servers in one years time?

How often do you browse the forums?

Opinion on myself?
Do you wish you still had long hair?
(02-01-2018, 12:11 AM)Create Wrote: Where would you like to see the Fearless servers in one years time?

How often do you browse the forums?

Opinion on myself?
1) I'd like us to keep looking at new ways to improve the game mode without losing what the game mode actually is. I'd like us to keep exploring new ways to also improve internal business by being progressive, but not forcing new ideas when something doesn't need to be changed.

2) I browse the forums whenever I'm finished with a class, or whenever I've finished a game. Otherwise I'm on the forums all the time, doing something else and then refreshing the forums in 20 minute intervals usually, I'm pretty high up on the most active stat.

3) To be honest you change a lot so I can't really put my finger on what I think of you, I think your attitude can be questionable at times but I've always admired your knowledge of the rules and ability to recall specific rule numbers.

(02-01-2018, 09:30 AM)Falc Wrote: Do you wish you still had long hair?
Yeah I mean, it's pretty unusual for a guy to have long hair and I was really the only guy with long hair back at my old school and it made me stand out from the crowd which I liked and of course a lot of people coined the name 'Jesus' for me. It's a lot of effort to maintain long hair and I like having short hair now as it looks more professional but you can do much more with long hair and I love the look of it. I originally grew out my hair because I hated getting it cut and I was a bit self conscious at the time, but as it started to get longer I started to like it and got more confident. I'd really say to anyone wanting to grow their hair long to just do it, I got a lot of mean comments for having long hair but an equal amount of people telling me that they were jealous that I wasn't scared of having long hair and that they liked it, in saying this long hair has become more accepted in recent days. 

I think I'm going to force myself to have 'short' hair for a couple years but I'd like to go back to having long hair some day, but it took me 2 years to grow it before so I'm a long way off. At the end of the day it was worth it as I managed to donate it to a charity that supplies wigs to people with cancer, along with some money, which I've wanted to make a contribution to for a really long time because I've had an immediate family member suffer from the disease. It has also made me more willing to try different hairstyles out.

This is straight from my Instagram, I think it was something like 10 inches when I had it cut:
[Image: FyaZL7F.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Falc
What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?