Unban appeal
Your name: Lt. Surge

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:91292623[/b]

Your ban ID: 78333

Banned by: [FL] Yonno

Reason: Reconnect to avoid NLR blacklist

Involved: Me and some guy in an RV

Why we should unban you: I crashed in a rock and was about to exit my vehicle to repair it, then all the sudden an RV shows up and rams the back of my porsche resulting in my death. I then waited to respawn when I see the waiting time for my respawn going to some insane number like 800. I saw in the chat I was blacklisted for something, but didn't know that the blacklist made me wait to respawn. I tried to contact an admin as I thought it was some kind of bug, but I couldn't as I was dead. I then tried to reconnect because I didn't know why I had to wait so long. I only have like 140 hours and I didn't know what this black list does, and now I understand better. And honestly, I think it's ridiculous that I'm getting banned for reconnecting after getting cdmed. If you check my ban history you can see that my record is relatively clean and I'm no minge who's here to ruin people's RP experience. I accept my blacklists as I realize I'm in the wrong, but again. A 24 hour ban for trying to reconnect because I thought the respawn thing was a bug is kinda ridiculous.
Hello,

You died from me issueing the NLR blacklist upon you, not from a vehicle crash.

The fact that you weren't aware of how NLR Blacklists work, does not mean you can reconnect to void your NLR/ your punishment.
Take this as a lesson and don't make it happen again, as you're not the first one that's done it.

If you have nothing else of relevance to add I will be denying this.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(08-15-2017, 01:48 PM)Yonno Wrote: Hello,

You died from me issueing the NLR blacklist upon you, not from a vehicle crash.

The fact that you weren't aware of how NLR Blacklists work, does not mean you can reconnect to void your NLR/ your punishment.
Take this as a lesson and don't make it happen again, as you're not the first one that's done it.

If you have nothing else of relevance to add I will be denying this.

Actually, I was injured and almost dead from the crash. I died shortly after. When I died I thought it was because of my health dropping to 0, when in fact it was you issuing your blacklist. Therefore I wasn't knowingly abusing the reconnect mechanic, I really thought it was bugged or something. But even if a 24 hour ban is a bit over the top I will accept it unless you change your verdict.
I understand your confusion and appreciate your understanding of the situation, but the ban will remain.

Thank you for understanding.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.