Fish at the V5P river
+Support.
Was thought of but we noticed that the water went into pipes at the far end, making me think it was not nice water. The fact that it's in the "industrial" area could mean the water's toxic and fish would be fucked. But I have no opposition to it if it's wanted by everyone.

Could even have mutated fish or something lol.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(08-12-2017, 06:47 PM)Broccoli Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 04:14 PM)Razor Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 03:40 PM)Falc Wrote: +Support

too lazy to type lol..

oh wait i just did

My lord you are truly insane..

In order for this to be a thing though we'd need to make a dock somewhere along the canal to fit really.

I like it tho.

Not at all, I don't think a dock would be required, would actually look stupid tbh to have a dock on there, it's accessible enough and the land is low enough to fish in from the side rather than a dock.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support
(08-12-2017, 06:47 PM)Broccoli Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 04:14 PM)Razor Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 03:40 PM)Falc Wrote: +Support

too lazy to type lol..

oh wait i just did

My lord you are truly insane..

In order for this to be a thing though we'd need to make a dock somewhere along the canal to fit really.

I like it tho.

Not really you can just stand at the side of the river and go fish. Or if possible add a camping chair prop so it would look more realistic
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Tomo Wrote: Was thought of but we noticed that the water went into pipes at the far end, making me think it was not nice water. The fact that it's in the "industrial" area could mean the water's toxic and fish would be fucked. But I have no opposition to it if it's wanted by everyone.

It was the same with Littletown Wink
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo, Ratatoskrr
(08-14-2017, 05:50 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Tomo Wrote: Was thought of but we noticed that the water went into pipes at the far end, making me think it was not nice water. The fact that it's in the "industrial" area could mean the water's toxic and fish would be fucked. But I have no opposition to it if it's wanted by everyone.

It was the same with Littletown Wink

Why not make mutated fish?

-Removed by Steven8ken