[Solved] My gmod crashes when I open F1
Whenever I open F1 menu my PC freezes completely and I need to restart my PC. This error occured today, I've never experienced this before.
Go to Library - Right click Garrysmod - Goto Local Files and verify integrity of game files
Have you tried opening the menu by typing in gm_showhelp in console? If that crashes your game, do as what Frost told you and verify your game cache.
I will try those solutions tommorow Smile
Also try running the game in Administrator by Right Clicking the .exe > Properties > Compatibility > 'Always Run as Administrator'

-Removed by Steven8ken
Nothing has worked so far, also its not when I open the F1 menu but rather if I click on inventory for example
Have you tried replying to a thread with a default answer because you have applied for teacher and want to seem helpful?
(08-12-2017, 10:23 PM)TieDye Wrote: Have you tried replying to a thread with a default answer because you have applied for teacher and want to seem helpful?

What?
(08-12-2017, 10:23 PM)TieDye Wrote: Have you tried replying to a thread with a default answer because you have applied for teacher and want to seem helpful?

No need for trying to harrass other members. If you don't like them you keep it to yourself. I'll give you a forum warning if you continue.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
U have all your settings on * because my game used to crash alot when I had settings very low and not on the * sign
The following 1 user Likes Co0FiE's post:
  • Chumps