Unban Request : xDeadShotx
Exclamation 
Your name: xDeadShotx

Your ban ID: 82415

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61684894

Reason: FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL:T] The Siphon

Reason why you should be unbanned: So, there is a missing part of the story in video. This officer (Salam) tazed me and another officer (Don't remember his nickname) hit my leg with ASP Batton (Other officer not inside the video) That's why at first point I was crouching. And as I see, my voice is not understandable in video. I was asking qustions to officer about "Should I listen to SRU's commands" When we were in garage, SRU was pointing his gun to my face and trying to tell me something. That's why I stopped many times. I was following FearRP.

( I have over 1000h and I witnessed many roleplayers (Unclude Admins and Moderators) stopping and spending few seconds like I did. I think I didn't deserve that ban.)

Thanks.
He told you many, many times to keep quiet on the way to the cells, this still counts as fearRP. I did not hear you asking about SRU in the garage, simply saying "fuck you" to the officer.
Also at the end you showed no sign of going towards the cell, when told to do so on gunpoint, even before the cop shot him.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Hello TheSiphon,

"Salam" insulted and assaulted me before. That's why I was continually saying "Fuck you". In real life cops can't kill you when you insult them so I was following his commands and keep saying bad things. Otherwise if your character gets assaulted FearRP will be off. There was no way to I escape that's why I was spending few seconds and trying to incite the officer. In jails, at first point I didn't understand "Salam" wants to put me in single cell. When he says "Get in" second time I started to walk but other officer killed him.

Thanks.
(08-15-2017, 10:26 AM)xDeadShotx Wrote: In real life cops can't kill you when you insult them so I was following his commands and keep saying bad things. .

He was threatning to taze you. Fear RP doesn't just mean being killed, taser still counts as a weapon, so fearRP applies, meaning that you should follow his orders which where to move and don't talk, which you broke by not moving in the garage and refusing to keep quiet when told to do so under fearRP.

Quote:xDeadShotx

Otherwise if your character gets assaulted FearRP will be off.

FearRP is off when your life is about to end. Being hit with a baton when you aren't behaving won't kill you, so fearRP is not off.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Thanks for your answers.
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]