DubDub's unban request
Steam Name: DubDub

ban ID: 78293

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:115475161

Reason: FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL:T] DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: To my basic knowledge i consider a bush as loosing sight of somone i don't know how the staff consideres a bush but i think about something you can hide behind i don't mean by taking cover i mean just by having enough time to pull out a weapon etc.. so i went behind the bush after the officer [DVN] showed up and witnessed me holding up my weapon so i went behind the bush and pulled out my weapon and after i started shooting at the officer which lost sight of me because you cant see through the bush unless you are some god who can see through walls and bushes anyway i went behind the bush and had enough time to pull out my weapon to shoot the officer but than he picks me up telling me i broke fearRP like how can you break fearRP if you go behind a bush if you think about this logically it makes sense if i would've hidden behind something that is just unrealistic like a really thin tree or something like that than the ban would be reasonable but i hid behind a bush which makes alot of sense to me but i don't know if it makes sense to the staff team.

-DubDub
Hi DubDub,

I watched LordOfMemory run into the right hand side of gothic club with his gun already drawn to be startled by you mid-dance act. You came within a metre of him with his gun drawn and his exact orders where 'Get on the ground now, don't move'.

You proceeded move backwards behind the bush only to draw an M1014 shotgun and shoot Lord down even though you were officially under FearRP.

You've had previous bans for FearRP and plenty of blacklists too in your 300+ hours of being here.

I'll give you the chance to add anything else before the reviewing administrator comes to a decision.
Pretty sure you were the only person standing infront of me, but if you claim that there were more people that already had their guns on me and i just couldn't see them, but if i could believe me i would've acted differently.

And after you picked me up to the sit i tried explaining to you why i feel like i did not break any rule but you just didn't want to listen you kept going with your own story. you asked me a single question, i answered it and that's it you just banned me like you didn't really give a damn, I really tried to explain my side of the story, from my perspective but as it seemed you didn't really care about my side you just cared about what you've seen.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards you or insult you in any kind of way i'm just saying that it would make much more sense if you could've listen to my side of the story and we could've solved it at that moment and not just ban my straight away without actually knowing my side and what i've seen.

-DubDub
DubDub, I can go back and bring up the chat logs. You were banned after I listened to the exact story you've posted here, the 'behind a bush' situation.

I already saw you in clear view from my vehicle mid-dance as LordOtMemory had his gun on you giving you orders. I watched you move back, stand still to stop your act and draw your shotgun. That's the reason the situation needed no further investigation, I didn't need you to explain anything but I still gave you the benefit of the doubt to give your side and I simply wasn't happy with the excuse you provided.
So to be clear, You weren't happy with what i said that i hid behind a bush? 

Well to me, it makes perfect sense.
Approved per Rule 6 of UBR rules.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]