[UNOFFICIAL] The Luz Family
"Hello everyone, our businesses are up and running. Thank you all for being patient, I'm also looking for people who can take on a role within this family. Please look at the requirements and consider it."

Sincerely,
Vince 'Merle' Luz
The Luz Family Boss
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
[ANSWER HONESTLY PLEASE]
In-Character
Name: Adelie Mackinley
Nationality: Australian
Are you good with money?: Indeed I am
Tell us about yourself: I am a journalist/private investigator who is seeking to join some 'business enterprises'. I am very loyal to people I know and I can handle a gun due to years of working in crime zones.

Out-Of-Character:
Name: [RD:TA] Sharpshooter
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65171839
Hours: 738
Roleplay Points: 1
Do you understand serious roleplay?: Yes
Have you been in any clans previously?: The only clans I have been in for a considerable time were my two failed clans: Citizen Militia Of EvoCity and Lion Industries
Rate your activity from 1-10 on the forums: 10
Rate your activity from 1-10 on the server: 9
Bans: 1, from September 2016
Blacklists: 8, last one from April 2017

Please sign the blank spaces.

I,Adelie Mackinley, hereby give up all my rights to apply for another clan whilst going through the application process for this one and know that I,Adelie Mackinley, can and will be terminated if any information regarding inside information is leaked.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Link
(08-16-2017, 06:55 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -snip-

IC: Your letter has been taken into consideration. Thank you for sending one in, please meet at the Cub Foods entrance when possible.

OOC: Message me on Steam when you're able to join the server to begin the process.

Sincerely,
Vince 'Merle' Luz
[Image: ux693ie.png]
The Luz Family Boss
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Archer
"I'd like to welcome our newest member, being Adelie Mackinley [Sharpshooter]. I personally have released more information in the About Us section. And, another business has been added to our Business Section. Take the time to look around and possibly provide some feedback."
Sincerely,
Vince 'Merle' Luz
The Luz Family Boss
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
The following 2 users Like Merle's post:
  • Archer, Link
In-Character
Name:Michael Willy
Nationality:Turkish
Tell us about yourself: I am not very polite and not very rude, I have many experience with guns. I am currently working with government as SRU. I was graduated from Military Academy at 1999. I want to be a part of this family as soldier. Thanks for reading the application,
~Michael

Out-Of-Character:
Name:TheDarkLord
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70327695
Hours:357
Roleplay Points:0
Do you understand serious roleplay?:Yes, I am experienced with roleplaying I've taken a part at event also.
Have you been in any clans previously?: Yes
Rate your activity from 1-10 on the forums: 8
Rate your activity from 1-10 on the server: 7
Bans:4
Blacklists:1

I Michael Willy, hereby give up all my rights to apply for another clan whilst going through the application process for this one and know that I Michael Willy, can and will be terminated if any information regarding inside information is leaked.
The following 2 users Like Byra's post:
  • Archer, Merle
(08-18-2017, 09:51 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: -snip-

I've taken your letter of interest into consideration, the application process begins. Expect contact from me.

Sincerely,
Vince 'Merle' Luz
The Luz Family Boss
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Byra
"I'm afraid to announce that TheDarkLord [Michael Willy] has been denied and will be able to re-apply in three weeks."
Sincerely,
Vince 'Merle' Luz
The Luz Family Boss
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
"I'm pleased to announce that this clan has been revamped, I'd like to thank Reebs for his assistance with my new graphics. Feel to check out the main page for our new graphics and updates."
Sincerely,
Vince 'Merle' Luz
The Luz Family Boss
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
(Posting because of Merle's offer. I know that I cannot post that application for three weeks)

Out-of-Character Information

Steam Name: TheDarkLord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

Hours on servers: 358+

Hours in the past two weeks: About 10

When are you usually active?: I am active everyday(This might be change when my exams started)

Amount of roleplay points:0

Amount of bans: 3

Amount of blacklists: 1

How did you find out about us?: Sharpshooter told me then I looked into it and thought that's a great clan and decided to write an application.

What made you want to apply for this clan specifically? I thought that was a great clan and I like Family RPs I would like to be a part of this.

In-Character Information 
Personal Information

First name:Michael

Last Name: Willy

Nick and/or Code names:-

Date of birth:30 August 1987

Nationality: Turkish

Describe yourself: I am a person who was born at Turkey and decided to move EvoCity. I've been graduated from Military 
Academy I've been a soldier for 3 years and police for 1 year then decided to resign due to corruptions in government. So I am experienced with weapons. I am living at lake right now. I have acces to kevlar and high quality weapons as you know I was a soldier before.

Why do you want to apply to us?: I fell in love to your strong, hope I will make this family stronger.

Do you have access to kevlar and weapons?: Yes
(08-21-2017, 10:46 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: -snip-

I've taken your letter of interest into consideration after reviewing it a good bit, I am making exceptions. However, it does not mean the application process is over and you're in.

Sincerely,
Vince 'Merle' Luz
The Luz Family Boss
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton