Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea miniaturized nuclear warheads
North Korea just doesn't want to be the next Iraq, the next Libya, the next Afghanistan or the next Syria, all victims of US interventionism that reduced the countries to rubble. They see their nuclear deterrent as the only way to stop this from happening, and they're probably right. However, their constant threatening doesn't help the situation, nor does the USA with their huge military exercises in the area and Trump's comments. The best way to solve this issue is for the US to go home and let both Korea's talk.

A war in North Korea would lead to hundreds of thousands of casualties, probably millions, considering that Seoul and half of South Korea is within North Korea's artillery range. Even without nukes being involved, the death toll would just be too high. There's really no other alternative but diplomacy and have to live with the fact that North Korea has nukes, same as India, Pakistan, France, the UK, the US, Russia and Israel have nukes.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(08-14-2017, 11:59 AM)Holdem Wrote: North Korea just doesn't want to be the next Iraq, the next Libya, the next Afghanistan or the next Syria, all victims of US interventionism that reduced the countries to rubble. They see their nuclear deterrent as the only way to stop this from happening, and they're probably right. However, their constant threatening doesn't help the situation, nor does the USA with their huge military exercises in the area and Trump's comments. The best way to solve this issue is for the US to go home and let both Korea's talk.

A war in North Korea would lead to hundreds of thousands of casualties, probably millions, considering that Seoul and half of South Korea is within North Korea's artillery range. Even without nukes being involved, the death toll would just be too high. There's really no other alternative but diplomacy and have to live with the fact that North Korea has nukes, same as India, Pakistan, France, the UK, the US, Russia and Israel have nukes.

The problem is that India,US,Israel or whatever aren't led by a lunatic dictator, unlike NK
[Image: 91JVqyH.png]
Special thanks to Envy for the signature
While I may not like or support the Kim regime I will stand with NK, for the Korean people. They do not deserve death. They would be more opressed if the US invades NK and more problems will errupt. I believe millions will die if they go to war.
(08-14-2017, 11:59 AM)Holdem Wrote: -Snip-

America and its allies will always use its brute force to stop countries from uprising, which isn't always bad. If NK tried to become a DPT Registered Nuclear state it wouldn't be so bad but they are trying to use fear and intimidate to control, which isn't working.

(08-14-2017, 02:54 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Snip-

The issue is if they go to war America and its allies will crush them, China their closest allies are condemning their actions. So if North Korea stops acting like its all big and mighty and realises its place in the world it would make things much easier.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher

[Image: eOoWjKL.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
[-] The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Zombie, Sharpshooter