Vantiago Incorporated

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Project V - Revised
[Image: 73c378256bf276d58c67e1ee4aaa6100.png] [Image: 33ef1cb4bceeacd99455d01fdf1403a9.png]

After many months of little progress it is clear that the Vantiago brand is slowly starting to dwindle however we as a company refuse to let that happen. Many months ago we made a promise to make a newer more modern studio, a promise we never got around to doing. However with the according funding we are happy to announce that plans are being drawn up and work has began on the newest studio. This studio promises to offer something new while incorporating what made the predecessors so grand. This project however will take some time. But while that is happening there is more in the pipeline for the coming months, the Tops...

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/FR

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Aektek, Jessixa, ImTheRealSparks, Ivan Headshotski, Grizzly
Hello Mr Vantiago we thank you for your kind gratitude and warm hospitality into Evocity, we also recognise the great importance that your business brings to the community as well  your veteran status that you have obtained. We hope to work along side you in future endeavours  

Regards

Albert Hill, Chairman

[Image: iceee.png]
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Joe Joe

3 Years of the Pravda!

[Image: VN4HwVC.png]

Throughout the years in EvoCity Vantiago Incorporated has made it its goal to spread reliable local information to the citizens of this great city, and today we are ecstatic to announce that 'The Fearless Pravda' our longest running project has reached its 3rd year. The Pravda which has highlighted some of EvoCity's biggest events and some of the less known ones has become a staple of EvoCity culture and we are delighted we were able to share our works with you So far Vantiago Incorporated has released 30 editions of 'The Fearless Pravda' with the first year being a bit sparse but there.

So lets take a look back at some of the Pravda Highlights as well as how much is crammed into each one of these little articles! Throughout our 3 years of the Pravda we haven't always reached our goals however collecting all those documents over the years and putting them together shows the culture and intrigue of our city. Through 3 years we have produced:

30 Issues, containing 142 Articles with a total of over 30,000 Words!

We'd like to thank everyone who has been involved with the Pravda over its life time the work and dedication put in by the people is outstanding and it has been a pleasure to document EvoCity news over these past 3 years as well as being EvoCity's longest running news paper outlet

Lets take a look at some of the biggest Articles!

[Image: 2aa02aecb3092030ae39bc2328c81329.png]
[Image: 26af30ae0b701a739b8c44cdc9322968.png]
[Image: 0b22dbe5011452c93d835931a3fd4032.png]
[Image: 63ffaa74d6eeb9490d6c8fa7b9a2a67e.png]
[Image: 546d9dfacd9238116c083ec7536e73e3.png]
(The Fearless Pravda #28 : [url=https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=91782&highlight=Pravda]https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=91782&highlight=Pravda)

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/VME

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Falcon, Link, Jessixa, Lewwings

Project V - Revised
[Image: 15ae5e66793304372aa1c910dbc79b7d.png] [Image: 23e7e466cca80c7cd0aa356ad727d306.png] [Image: 35f13b8876dcf197f5a951eed44a2e3b.png]
In previous months the main stage of 'Project V' was temporarily halted due to growing interest in a nearby city called Ranox. This has meant that our current plans for Vantiagos main HQ is currently on halt however during this decision process we believed that the city itself was lacking with little to no Vantiago establishments present something which we wanted to change. So for this reason we have decided to establish a small HQ within the EvoCity borders. This facility hosts the highest standard of EvoCity's tech as well the current main base of operations for Vantiagos news endeavours. 

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 6 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Jonas, Jessixa, RedPanda, Chumps, Zona, Ryan

Business Acquisition : EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation

[Image: EBC1.png]

After recent discussions with the recently formed EvoCity Broadcasting Corporation we are happy to announce the dissolution of the EBC and re-integration of their team into Vantiago Incorporated. Mr.Deacon and Mr.Mallet have agreed to the liquidation of assets and transferring into the Vantiago accounts in where they will be re-purposed for the continued success of our media company. Mr.Mallet will take up the position of Head of the Media Department following the acquisition. Following our successful discussions have decided to extend the contract to all staff of the EBC including Mr.Anderson and Mr.Dixon who will work along side Mr.Mallet in the Media Department. We are extremely happy with this business deal and hope this will assist in the production of our future projects.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/EN

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Zulu, Lewwings, Ryan, RedPanda
Very nice Joseph.

Well done...
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Lewwings
Looks like Lewwings let go of his money laundering asset
The following 1 user Likes SabreShibe's post:
  • Lewwings
Lewwings like my post huh? does that mean it was a Money laundering scheme?

Project V - Revised

After months without live events produced by Vantiago we are happy to announce after our smooth transition to San Ranevo we are currently in the process of re-establishing the nearly constructed Vantiago Studios. The complex was near completion during the days of EvoCity however the cities continued economic failure meant a halt of the project until our relocation. However we are happy to announce all resources have been moved from the EvoCity district and our studio and newest event are expected release dates in the coming weeks.

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings

Project V - Finished
[Image: 863b5c1b3c4e20aeb81c1d162e1d81f6.jpg]
Following the continued delays with the Vantiago Studios as well as the quick move from EvoCity and transferring of all resources the studio has finally been complete in preparations for both Vantiago and external broadcasting. The studio which has been renovated numerous times boasts the most advanced and contemporary facilities on offer in the city and outside city borders. The studio currently has one active show room with a second under development in the near future. The facility is currently available to use by both the company as well as external organisations who desire to use it.

The facility is currently in operation within the city and will be the host of our newest production 'The Silver Spotlight'. Vantiago has dominated in the News branch becoming the most successful to date and the oldest in both EvoCity and San Ranevo, however we strive to expand and so we will by dedicating more time to live performances and shows and 'The Silver Spotlight' is no different. The show which will have more details revealed later sees contestants battling it out in the talent department to see who is San Ranevo's greatest talent. We will have more to reveal later however a little teaser for it, for all those who have eagerly waiting for more progress from us.

[Image: NWIqpdJ.png]

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/VIS

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 7 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Ryan, RedPanda, Grizzly, Lewwings, Jessixa, , Spartan_KCT