Vantiago Incorporated
[Image: uVPac7b.png]

Your organisations presence and attitude towards The Camorro Family has been noted.

Be careful.
The following 6 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Lewwings, Jan, Grape, Dragnort_, General Rickets, rino

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Financial Report
[Image: df74d66dcbb9839a675f60dd6801c81e.png]

Vantiago continues to grow Financially even through our short hiatus! While we move our stocks to Pines City we are grateful to see the interest people still have in the company and however every month we continue to grow bigger and better. It clearly shows that accusations cannot ruin a company. Vantiago will continue to provide the best Media in EvoCity and Pines City on our arrival soon. Pines will bring a lot for Vantiago!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/FR

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Zona, rino

Major Disaster
[Image: PlqHyzn.png]
Vantiago Incorporated, her affiliates and the rest of the City have experienced a major disaster today. The impending meteor has hit the city causing mass devastation. Sadly this event has caused the destruction of numerous buildings and is estimated to have killed many people. Sadly we have ourselves have received mass devastation. Our multi-million dollar facility within the City has been damaged in the blast and sadly we have had to abandon the building itself. Luckily the rest of our equipment has been transferred to Pines City. We suggest all over citizens make the move to ensure their safety.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/VME

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • rino

EvoGear

Vantiago Incorporated is proud to announce its first Media series. Unlike our other one off media productions 'EvoGear' will be a fresh coat of paint for Vantiago and will be the first stepping stone in a list of many shows that will be coming to 'Channel V' in the future. EvoGear is not ready for its full release yet however we though we would give you the trailer you all deserve!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/VME

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings, jhayw, BasicallyMental, Chumps

Project V
Almost a year ago today Project V began the project to put Vantiago on the map constucting as many facilities for Vantiagos many needs. Today we are happy to announce our newest construction. Something that has been seen before but was sadly left behind. We are happy to announce the construction of 'Vantiago Studios', however this time bigger and better. Vantiago Studios is a key stage in Vantiago history and we are glad to be able to fund and create a new one.

[Image: c5b3aa5aeeeda8d44070492a2c1467ab.png]

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/FR

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Santaliz, Narcotic, Janzo 火, Jessixa, Zona

[Image: HFyWktx.png]

The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Narcotic

Media Mishap

We at Vantiago would like to apologise for the recent lack of production by the company. Over the past few months the team at Vantiago have struggled with a printing problem where all articles sent to be printed and published have failed to do so. We are looking into the situation and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. We are sorry for the problem and cannot wait for the 'Pravda' to be hitting the headlines once again.

Sincerely,
Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#546452/MM1

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Jessixa, Zona, Ratatoskrr, Violet DE Kittie
[Image: q3AgfkG.png]

We're watching you, make one move and face the consequences.

La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Lewwings, Envy, Archer, Dragnort_, lordofthesilver
(12-18-2018, 11:10 PM)Jan Wrote:
[Image: q3AgfkG.png]

We're watching you, make one move and face the consequences.

La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.

Loyalist, Jam Camorro, who? 
Sorry not interested
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe
Who they fuck are you people? Why acting so big when your nobodies?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Jan, Joe Joe