Vantiago Incorporated

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Major Update
We are happy to announce that in the eyes of the Government and the rest of society 'Vantiago Incorporated' has been seen as a Major Media Organisation throughout the world and is getting recognised for it. This news elated the whole team at Vantiago and we are ecstatic to be able to share our work with more people. The work everyone puts in at the team keeps us going and we couldn't have done any of this without you; the public. I would like to congratulate the company on a whole, its employees and the eager fans who support us through thick and thin

In other news a new project is underway in 'Aquino Studios' located on the Vantiago Studios grounds. The studio will be hosting a show very shortly however we cannot state what it is yet, come back in the future and we will reveal the surprise!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/VME

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, BasicallyMental

Financial Report
[Image: 527dd8fe6e5f296035d0c33299dea0e5.png]
Yet again business continues to grow within Vantiago. Even after our recent innactivity within the city our values continue to rise. This month we have reached outstanding figures, and it is estimated that we will continue to do so in the months to come. So here's to the public who make this possible, and to many more successful months to come!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/FR

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

• Zona, Iraqi Eagle

Tech Department
[Image: 72910f73b292697f3ded89143d9f94da.png]
We are extremely happy to announce a new department within Vantiago. This department is the Information Technology Department and they will be bringing more to the Media world than ever seen before. We are extremely happy to be able to open a department like this and have such dedicated staff to work in it. A long with this we have a new member of Staff; Mathias (Santaliz) who will be working within this department. We thank him on his efforts to join Vantiago and his work will definitely be appreciated by us all!

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

• Zona, Iraqi Eagle

Employee Overhaul
Today we come to you to announce a new plethora of Employees. Many people who work for Vantiago showed potential and stayed loyal however some did not and some lacked what Vantiago needed. We pride ourselves on taking in the unknown and making them known, however some people choose not work. We at Vantiago do not ask for much; apart from when you work, Work! However some people choose not to listen and therefore today we are sad to announce the removal of 3 long standing employees:

• Rico Rodriguez (Spaghetti)
  • Austini Vercetti ([S¹] dawson270500)
  • Jack 'Reed' Mackinley (Archer)
However we have also employeed 2 unique talents to Vantiago. These 2 members show great promise and we are show that they will prove vital in the continued growth of the Company so without further ado we are happy to announce to joining of:
  • Mohammed ''Iraqi'' Camorro ([FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle)
  • Joe Posao ([FL:RP] Willem de Walrus)

We are happy with the most recent changes and believe this will continue to let Vantiago run smoothly.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Regards,
Joe Joe

• Willem de Walrus, Iraqi Eagle
(04-22-2018, 09:42 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: -Snip-

Since this is apparently a Christian forums and you delete what messages you like, I resigned you liar
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here

Dear Miss.Vercetti,

We have heard your complaints and believed you deserved a public answer. As many functioning business do you must hand in a letter of resignation before you leave. However we had no letter of resignation, when you 'forcefully' left we were in process of filling the paperwork to remove you. If you do not understand the basic premise of how a company works you may struggle with yours. And for future reference Vantiago is currently thriving more than ever. So please think about that before you slander, we do not want to have to take you to court for damages.

Sincerely,
Vantiago Public Relations.

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Willem de Walrus, Wolven
(04-23-2018, 05:45 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Snip

Your gonna take me to court cause I pointed you out as wrong, what a case you got there
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
lmao see you in hell lads
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep

Financial Report
[Image: fabb31c17a98af1682acaeaab166cad5.png]

Another month of success for Vantiago as expected. Even after the removal of a few staff Vantiago continues to grow financially and we have a sneak suspicion it may be related to 'Project V', however we cannot spill too much of that yet. What we can tell you is that it will be massive and the continued financial growth of the company will assist massively in our continued production. Another successful month across the board!

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

• Willem de Walrus, Link, Iraqi Eagle

Public Announcement
We realise that in recent weeks that the publishing of any work by Vantiago has been lacking and that is for a multitude of reasons. As well as this we have been working on some new projects as well as planning some new changes which will be tested in coming weeks. We thank you for your patience and cannot wait to be publishing once again!

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

• Iraqi Eagle, Random, Chumps