Vantiago Incorporated

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Project V
(Project : Van#54674/HQ)

[Image: a48b89cd016d7a621a4779e5e8b90853.png] 

Further Developments have between head management of the team and the financial department. We are very happy to announce that the new Vantiago Media Headquarters will be released within the next fortnight. We are now able to release that the facility will be equipped with two medium Film Studios, which can be rented by the public, 2 office facilities one including the head of departments office and meeting room, the Directors office and other members of  staff facilitation rooms as well as boosting the most modern News Reporting room in EvoCity equipped with functioning weather predicting technologies located on the roof.

Pravda Returns
We are also delighted to announce that the Pravda will be making a return once again, the study has taken a lot of effort from the team so the continuation of the Pravda has been lacking however with a new printing facility in the facility we will be able to produce the Pravda at a quicker rate. The next issue of the Pravda is scheduled for Monday the 25th December, other issues of the Pravda will then be on a weekly basis and released on a Sunday.

Finance
[Image: 1b039572e80ab949462c6de6b8deec68.png]
Many people have questioned what looks like Vantiago's decrease in funds over recent months however today we release a public statement regarding the issue. Do not fear we have not liquefied our assets or gone bankrupt just yet. The company is actually doing better than expected however with lack of Financial Staff we have been limited on further documentation of our profits. However starting from December we will update the documents. We will document the Net Worth of the company on the 19th of December and then further continue to at the end of each month.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/GNRL

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Luna, BasicallyMental, Self, ELAD, Zona

Monthly Update:

We are happy to announce that business has been running smoothly over the past few months even though not much has been published. Over the past few months financial associates have been hired as well as the continued production of our new Media Headquarters, which is expected to debut in the coming weeks. The updates that have occured are:
  • Financial Stats (Net Worth) from August - January update. (September - November 2017 are estimates due to lack of Financial Staff.)
  • Continued Production on the Vantiago Incorporated Media Headquarters.

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

(08-09-2017, 10:18 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
[Image: b604330ce18cfb3d74159f6c81e6bb51.png]
Are you interested in joining the ranks at Vantiago Incorporated? Do you believe you have what it takes to join one of the most successful companies in EvoCity and the World? Well sign up today! At Vantiago Incorporated we are open-arms to accepting new people into the company and enjoy each and every person who joins us. We have a simple application process which allows you to explain yourself and why you can make a difference to the team. Everyone has a specific set of skills and so we try and give everyone a shot at Vantiago Incorporated. Even if you didn't get what you applied for we will always try and find something else for you and never give up on our staff and clientele. Prior to this we have successfully turned many rogues into hard working people of business and make sure that everyone is treated fairly and respected in the work place. So why not give it a shot!

Just fill out the simple application form below and Email (PM) it to the Director. The Director will take all applications into serious thought with the rest of the Board of Directors and get back to you as soon as possible!

Spoiler :
Code:
OOC:
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours on FL:
Number of Bans:
Number of Blacklists:

IC:
Full Name:
Address:

Rico Rodriguez

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(01-11-2018, 08:44 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 10:18 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
[Image: b604330ce18cfb3d74159f6c81e6bb51.png]
Are you interested in joining the ranks at Vantiago Incorporated? Do you believe you have what it takes to join one of the most successful companies in EvoCity and the World? Well sign up today! At Vantiago Incorporated we are open-arms to accepting new people into the company and enjoy each and every person who joins us. We have a simple application process which allows you to explain yourself and why you can make a difference to the team. Everyone has a specific set of skills and so we try and give everyone a shot at Vantiago Incorporated. Even if you didn't get what you applied for we will always try and find something else for you and never give up on our staff and clientele. Prior to this we have successfully turned many rogues into hard working people of business and make sure that everyone is treated fairly and respected in the work place. So why not give it a shot!

Just fill out the simple application form below and Email (PM) it to the Director. The Director will take all applications into serious thought with the rest of the Board of Directors and get back to you as soon as possible!

Spoiler :
Code:
OOC:
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Hours on FL:
Number of Bans:
Number of Blacklists:

IC:
Full Name:
Address:

Rico Rodriguez

Yeah saw that little bit when i posted that... cheers anyways mate

Project V
(Project : Van#54674/HQ)
[Image: acc8a58708caab3ab8a6fe7e14b81516.png]
Today we come to the public to bring great news, Project V, or known within the team as Project 'Vantiago' has been complete. The start of re-branding the company has hit its peak and we are very delighted with the outcome. Not only have we successfully created a tower that meets our requirements but we have also created something we are proud to call ours. The building which cost over $1,000,000 to construct consists of numerous rooms to fulfil our day to day needs and will allow us to work at our maximum rate at all times. We are also glad to announce that on the 14th of January 2017, we will release the tower to the public and allow tours of the area. We thank you all for your patience during our continued growth as the biggest Media Company in EvoCity.

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • , Janzo 火

Employment Update
We are happy to announce that over the past few days we have gained many new staff to work at Vantiago. These new staff have already become highly dedicated to their roles and have allowed for the continue success of the company. We would like to welcome Jack Thomson ([FL:RP] SelfGamer) as our new Human Resource Worker, Dean Grimes ([FL:RP] Random) as a General Employee as well as James Glover ([FL:RP] Cheese LuftWaffle Cheese) and Lucifer Grant (Power_Pulka) as our 2 newest builders and our newest media worker Austini Vercetti ([S¹] dawson270500)! We are very happy to have these fine people work along side us and cannot wait to release our newest project!

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

New Rank
After a lot of though it has come to my attention that we have a missing rank in our hierarchy that could benefit the company massively if filled. So today we are happy to announce the newest rank being 'Chairman', the 'Chairman' is the newest rank which will be directly below 'Commissioner'. This being said someone needs to fill that role so as of today Amelia Rivia (Dragnort) will become the new Chairman; the Chairman's job is to be the head of the Board of Directors however is below Commissioner and Director. The newest Commissioner will be Semichi Aquino ([FL] Janzo) for their continued work to help the company improve and allowing us to expand at a increased rate. We congratulate Mrs.Aquino and cannot wait to see her future successes. 

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/RNK

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Zona
*Interesting posters start appearing around the city on lamp-posts and on the front of the Vantiago building* 

[Image: GSloAmc.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Lewwings, DVN, Luna, Divey

Legal Warning

Today it has come to my attention that some children have found it quite amusing to post Propaganda around EvoCity. We do not appreciate slander nor forms of 'War Propaganda' as it seems. We see Propaganda as a act of hostility and the Media do not look fondly upon hostility neither does the running Governments. The local and regional authorities have been informed of this 'Slander' and have stated they will take action against any found producing or spreading this false Propaganda. You may argue what about Freedom of Speech? However insult and slander can lead to some hefty fines. To the people out there producing this 'propaganda', do not fear, we have a team of legal experts ready and waiting to take you to court and deal with this atrocity. The slander in which this 'propaganda' portrays clearly shows the immaturity of these hate groups, Vantiago has grown to something quite large and the people who read it understand the honesty and quality of the company and its Sub-Brands. This will be the only chance these people will get to stop otherwise we will take action.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/HQ

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 7 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Dragnort_, dawson270500, Self, Archer, DVN, Zona, Link

Dollar, Dollar, Dollar
We are happy to announce that as usual Vantiago Incorporated is growing by the minute, and this is no different. A recent Financial report has shown that Vantiago has reached a NET Worth of over $100,000,000. This is a great achievement for the company especially due to the nature of these funds and how they will continue to help the company expand in the future. Some of those funds have been dedicated to the now complete 'Vantiago Studio Complex', details of which will be released at a later date. The next Financial Report will now be publicly addressed on the Home Page (First Post) in the first few weeks of February.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/RNK

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 9 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, Panda, Link, DVN, Zona, , Dragnort_, Ratatoskrr, Reebs