Vantiago Incorporated

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Vantiago Legal Commission : Update

After the formation of the 'Vantiago Legal Commission' there has been much speculation that it contains no members seeing as no public statement was released in regards to its team members. However we believed keeping the team secure is the best opportunity we have to ensure the teams safety. However we believe it is only right that we have a delegate that is publicly released as they will then be the main representative of the group. So we are happy to announce that the Legal Commissionary is Mr.Jack Mondays. We believe he will fit this role perfectly. We wish him the best of luck 

[Image: 649754af165159c5645bf6bae434907d.png]

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/VLC

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, Reebs
*All the posters seem to dissappear all of the sudden, and is replaced by a piece of paper.. The paper reads..*

[Image: OizEleD.png]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 5 users Like Random's post:
  • Janzo 火, Self, Joe Joe, DVN, Dragnort_
[Image: 649754af165159c5645bf6bae434907d.png]

From the desk of the Vantiago Legal Commissionary:

We, the Vantiago Legal Commission, issue a single, stearn warning to those who create or associate themselves with the creators of the posters with the intent to bring a bad light upon Vantiago Inc. and her affiliates to cease the production and distribution of these posters. Failure to adhere to this warning will result in legal action. This is the only warning you will be receiving. 

Regards,
Jack Mondays
Vantiago Legal Commissionary
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
*Billboards start to appear around the city shortly after Mr. Bentley's statement*

[Image: DkHLEyk.jpg]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Coffee, Janzo 火, Lewwings, Luna
HM Governance Would Like to Say That The People Posting These Posters and Will Billboards Will Be Dealt With Swiftly, and We Would Like to Warn Anyone Thinking of Doing So in the Near Future.

Signed Off By Her Majesty Austini Vercetti
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here

Media Expansion
[Image: 5fcfd15cfa55336ba16d85ae559a0331.png]

Media, the heart and soul of Vantiago. Today we decide to upgrade that branch. New ranks have been added within the Media Division to allow everyone to reach their highest potential. These ranks are very fitting with our newest Studio which will allow the Media branch to work like never before, whether it be in the Film industry or on TV. The newest ranks include:
  • Media Division Producer
  • Media Division Designer
  • Media Division Editor
Each of these ranks have their own specific purpose and that is why we believe they are needed. The Media Producer acts as the Producer and Director of Media. They are the ones who bring the script to life and bring it to the big screen right infront of your eyes. The Designers make everything acceptable. They producer the advertisements and the pictures which we bring to you to advertise the shows. The Editors work along side the already formed rank 'Writer' and clear any possible issues up and deal with it accordingly. Due to this expansion we believe its beneficial that we also make another Director spot available within the Media Division. This will be highly beneficial as it will take the work load off the other Director and allow them to construct team based skills.

Without further ado we would also like to congratulate 2 employees on their promotions. These Employees have proven themselves with their work and keep pushing their branch forward. They are always willing to do what is best for the company and therefore they should be rewarded. The staff who have been promoted and to what ranks are as follows:
  • Jack 'Self' Thompson - Human Resources Director
  • Dean Grimes - Media Division Director

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/VME

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Self, Random, Link, Ratatoskrr

Show Time

The Team at Vantiago Incorporated are happy to announce the newest ongoing project. Due to the creating of our newest studio we now have the adequate facilities to host numerous different events, and soon we will be. Currently a project is underway to perform a classic British Gameshow where a large prize fund will be up for grabs. We are excited to work with our new business partners to allow us to host these shows and their generous donations will surely make the winner happy. More information on the Gameshow will be released in the coming weeks and we cannot wait to share it with you!

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

Something Old, Something New!

After delay of the Pravda many may question what is happening. However do not fear. We have not liquefied or disappeared  off the face of the Earth. For matter of fact we are very present, and working on something big. With recent production of our studio we have a massive project underway that will reach out to many eager EvoCity citizens. Therefore we have been putting all our efforts into this project. Continued work and meetings will go ahead throughout the weekend and the project should be released to the public very shortly, and we cannot wait to show it to you!

Financial Report
[Image: aba5084e1b709d93da2782f06451104f.png]

Again our financial status continues to exceed expectations. Since our last financial month we have skyrocketed to a financial status of over $111,000,000. This is an exceptional figure and shows how the work we produce is appreciated by the citizens of EvoCity. We are very happy with these figures and hope that we can continue to have another financially successful year!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/FR

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • dawson270500, BasicallyMental, Archer
[Image: HbCbGkl.png]
You flip the postcard over!

Spoiler :
[Image: HbCceCR.png]

The following 5 users Like Create's post:
  • Joe Joe, Luna, Panda, DVN, Lewwings

Roll out the Vans
[Image: 2c093ff0c5f490e74f23060cbbc6d98f.png]

After projects fell apart due to other companies liquefying we have started our own projects once again! This Roll out is perfect for our company. This change to our company brings the introduction of our newest tool; Media Vans. These vans will allow us to catch some of the breaking news headlines quicker than anyone else as well as making sure that we can get all the tops news out for you before anyone else! We are happy to be able to roll these vans out and hope to see them being used on the streets very shortly!

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe