Vantiago Incorporated

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Vantiago Legal Commission

After a lot of competition and internal it has come to my attention that Vantiago needs a fully fledged legal department. The Board of Directors no longer see fit that they rank themselves as 'Legal Attributes'. So after a lot of planning and work over the past few days I am now happy to announce the newest branch in Vantiago Incorporated; the Vantiago Legal Commission. For nearly two years Vantiago as coped fine without the Commission however our 'way of life' in essence is being pressured by other organisations and for the ensured security of the company we have decided that this branch will be extremely useful to the company. However for the ensured safety of my legal representatives they will not be named. Unlike the other branches at Vantiago there will be no list for who works at the Vantiago Legal Commission, the team will disclosed to ensure that my representatives are secure at all cost. Due to their haste we have so far successfully managed to construct some legal binding contracts and other documentation to ensure that we can keep producing what you love without the hassle of these groups who spend time posting 'War Propaganda'. A team has been dedicated to the search of those slanderers and we will make sure they are caught. However we would now like to welcome the newest branch, the 'Vantiago Legal Commission'. The team will be represented by the following image:

[Image: 649754af165159c5645bf6bae434907d.png]

Parts of this image will be visible on most legal documentation to show that it is being handled by the correct branch within the team.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/VLC

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 7 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, Archer, Luna, Reebs, DVN, Lewwings, dawson270500
*An unmarked letter arrives at the vantiago office*

Spoiler :
[Image: 1lsDO6j.jpg]

The following 6 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings, BasicallyMental, Byra, Lesanka, DVN

Miss EvoCity 2018
After the recent construction of the Vantiago Studios as well as the expanse of the team entirely we have now been able to focus our efforts on something close to everyone's heart, the 'Pictures'. As of recent developments we have focused our efforts on creating Media productions to public as live shows. The First show to be released is 'Miss.EvoCity 2018' and will be released soon after the event. Thanks to the Staff at Bentley Productions they have allowed us to use our equipment for the first time and broadcast the show on the newest channel 'Channel V', this channel which is run by Vantiago will be updated with our newest shows and films and will in the coming weeks be featured on the front page of the Vantiago Incorporated webpage.

The first release of Miss EvoCity 2018 can be found below:

We hope you continue to enjoy the work that we at Vantiago Incorporated put into making the best media content in EvoCity.

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 8 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lesanka, Self, Reebs, Awestruck, Divey, Random, Zona, Avgar
(01-27-2018, 11:24 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

Miss EvoCity 2018
After the recent construction of the Vantiago Studios as well as the expanse of the team entirely we have now been able to focus our efforts on something close to everyone's heart, the 'Pictures'. As of recent developments we have focused our efforts on creating Media productions to public as live shows. The First show to be released is 'Miss.EvoCity 2018' and will be released soon after the event. Thanks to the Staff at Bentley Productions they have allowed us to use our equipment for the first time and broadcast the show on the newest channel 'Channel V', this channel which is run by Vantiago will be updated with our newest shows and films and will in the coming weeks be featured on the front page of the Vantiago Incorporated webpage.

The first release of Miss EvoCity 2018 can be found below:

We hope you continue to enjoy the work that we at Vantiago Incorporated put into making the best media content in EvoCity.

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Looks great. Good work on the intro!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Reebs
to be honest arny's video was more entertaining to watch

Public Announcement

[Image: 38df3e2198d34a9569bc65521e80b8be.png]

It has come to the attention of the staff at Vantiago that a recent document has been released to the public in regards to the tragic suicide of Mr.Jame Knight, Director of Stark Industries. Clearly the document is either falsified or the officers preparing the report are relatively corrupt. Vantiago Incorporated played no part in the tragic death of Mr.Knight and are thinking of Mr.Knight and his family during this terrible time. We hope that Mr.Knights legacy will continue, he was an inspiration to many. We reiterate that Vantiago Incorporated played no part in the tragic death of Mr.Knight. Clearly whoever prepared the note has some form of vendetta against our Media Company.

Vantiago Incorporated ©

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 9 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Luna, Archer, Janzo 火, Divey, Zona, Random, DVN, Lewwings, Dragnort_

Breaking News : Bones the Butcher

[Image: npt53eB.png]
 [Image: 97a3410597e747fc5ce44b79d10e5c1c.png]
Images leaked from Mr.Bentley's phone has recently been sent to the staff at Vantiago Incorporated, and the images have put George Bentley, Richard Bones and their colleagues in serious situation. The images and texts which were sent by an unknown source show incriminating evidence against the accused. After analysis of the images Vantiago Incorporated has come to the conclusion that the images above show who we believe to be Richard Bones the Co-Host of Miss EvoCity 2018 dragging the body of whom is believed to be Elizabeth Smith (Contestant 6 at Miss EvoCity) to a nearby dumpster, with a blurry yet obvious rendition of the Miss EvoCity building located just behind. Miss.Smith was the 6th contestant to perform her act; in which she jumped across spikes. However a terrible accident occurred in which Miss.Smith was announced to be 'recovering in Hospital'. However the images above seem as if this was not the case, and Miss.Smith died on set. A Message from Mr.Bentley's phone to Richard Bones shows a conversation between the duo and their discussion on making it 'relevant again', with the assumption that 'it' is Bentley Productions the infamous Media company that closed in early 2017 after backlash by numerous corporations for the killing of a contestant; coincidentally in Miss EvoCity 2017. A Message from Richard Bones to Mr.Bentley then clearly shows him saying "The body as been disposed of", clearly indicating that either Miss Elizabeth Smith died due to the terrible incident, or Mr.Bentley and Mr.Bones have been involved in a much more sinister crime. After contacting Mr.Bentley we questioned the status of Miss.Smith to which he casually stated she is "absolutely fine", when we tried to find out what Hospital she is accommodated at we got no adequate response stating that "visitors are not allowed at the moment" . The legitimacy of these messages and images can still be questioned, however they would make perfect sense to how the whole situation played out. The team at Vantiago will continue to look analyse this story and get as much information as possible to resolve the case in future updates and the full story in 'The Fearless Pravda #20' which is due for release on Sunday 11th of February.

Feel free to follow 'The Fearless Pravda' on our Social Media sites listed below

[Image: 58d6b4e099dc02178c463018690e3fa3.png]     [Image: 4ce0d3435d12f907441c0fe306f4de44.png]     [Image: 40b7e0af41ec7db54a49575ccc9b3484.png]     [Image: 580c2f840b3d3b20a7b1b221dfa0efcb.png]    [Image: e05c6f1c1a595406a7136b7bec9e42e0.png]

A 'Vantiago' Incorporated' Production ©
Released: 30/01/2018

The Fearless Pravda: Breaking News

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 9 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Janzo 火, Random, Lewwings, Link, Zona, Divey, Lesanka, Reebs, DVN

Financial Report
[Image: 1d85771ae33772c3c7933c84f305ab89.png]
After another successful month of business we have calculated our estimated financial report for the whole month of February. After numerous fluctuations over the past month the companies financial status has changed from around $102,000,000 to $92,000,000. One of the main reasons for the change in this value was due to the closing of Climax Studios. Other factors include the redecoration of our Aquino Theatre for an upcoming show. However do not fear the company continues to grow more successful each day!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Update: Van#54674/FR

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 7 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, Archer, Zona, , Janzo 火, Spartan_KCT, DVN
*Mr. Bentley releases a public statement.*

Dear Mr. Joseph Deacon,

I am not surprised that your net worth has risen since having full media access to Miss Evocity and the article you wrote about Mr. Richard Bones on the thirtieth of January. But just as much as we can lead to the financial rise of your company, we can just as easily cripple it. The story you wrote slandered one of my stars, someone from the Bentley Productions family and that can simply not be forgiven. To start off with, last year you claimed that the previous winner, the lovely Madeleine, did not earn her crown and that the competition was rigged, yet you clearly changed your tune when your very own Miss Aquino took the prize. You also claim that we have been accused of killing off a contestant and that is why we received backlash, this is simply not the case and whoever wrote the article obviously did not fact check this, as the only injury we had in last years competition was caused by Estleback Corporation and she was completely fine later on, what you are actually referring to is the injury that took place was allegedly 'Professor GoldChainZ during the Great Debate. Please reference the attached image below.

Spoiler :
[Image: p3v3H8t.png]

The images you also used to frame Mr. Richard Bones could have easily been forged as there is no proof that the messages actually came from my phone, nor it being our own Richard who sent them. Alongside this, the image is extremely blurry and it is almost impossible to make out whether that truly is Richard or not, have you even bothered to check the location of this so called 'crime'? It truly is unfathomable that you decide to write an article on something you have received from an, as you call it 'unknown source'. It seems like when Bentley closed down journalism really did die. We demand that you make a public apology and if you don't then you can expect legal attention to take place  for the defamation of Mr. Richard Bones' character.

Yours sincerely,
[Image: VpsnzQW.png]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 10 users Like Divey's post:
  • Luna, Wolven, BasicallyMental, Panda, Janzo 火, Joe Joe, Tomo, Awestruck, Coffee, DVN
* New posters start appearing around the city, replacing any old ones that still remained *

[Image: ZmERQxb.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Divey, BasicallyMental, Luna, Lewwings