Vantiago Incorporated
[Image: KToqZIW.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Ducktard, Ryan, Keaton, Divey
(02-04-2020, 07:44 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
Christ these Mexican cartel folks must be proper idiots if they managed to mistake a burger king for a Media HQ...
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Ryan
Meanwhile at the Mexican Cartel Base of Operations

Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Ducktard, Divey, Janzo 火, Joe Joe
In an insane turn of events, celebrity Richard Bones has jumped on the bandwagon with a lucrative business deal with Burger King, advertising their latest addition to the menu!

[Image: wXuEGiu.png]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 9 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, RedPanda, Ryan, Janzo 火, Ducktard, Jan, Alfred, Jessixa, User 21796
(02-04-2020, 10:19 PM)Divey Wrote: In an insane turn of events, celebrity Richard Bones has jumped on the bandwagon with a lucrative business deal with Burger King, advertising their latest addition to the menu!

[Image: wXuEGiu.png]
Thats really in very poor TASTE
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 3 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Divey, Ryan, Joe Joe
(02-04-2020, 07:44 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
Bloody foreigners
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • User 21796, Ryan
*Snippets of 'The Union Times' newspaper appear throughout EvoCity regarding the fate of its biggest media company.*

[Image: R4KPuPJ.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 8 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Conn, RedPanda, Ryan, Jessixa, max., Violet DE Kittie, Seifenspende
*Snippets of 'The Union Times' newspaper appear throughout EvoCity regarding the closure of EvoCitys biggest Media Company.*

[Image: RSafn6a.png]

OOC:
Its been great fun running Vantiago and producing things like the Pravda and Mr.EvoCity over the past 3 and a bit years however sadly all good things must come to an end. I may decide to continue in the future however as of current I don't really have the motivation to keep up with the work to keep the Pravda and Vantiago going. Thanks to all those who have supported the work I've produced over the past few years; it really means a lot!

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 7 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Conn, Jessixa, Kappatalist, Violet DE Kittie, Lewwings, Ryan, RedPanda
oh no
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
OOC:

It's sad to see Vantiago go because honestly that's what gave me that idea and motivation to start up EBC News. Despite our IC differences, I'm genuinely sad to see this end OOC wise. You're a good friend, Joe Joe, take care with whatever you have planned next.

EBC News officially #1 now

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]