Player report on T0xic and dubdub.
Thread Title: Report: Preventing rp access to apartments, and raid baiting. 

Name of player: T0xic and dubdub

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64180678
                STEAM_0:0:115475161

Time in GMT: between 0200 and 0300

Server: v4b1

Summary: We recieved repeated requests from the aforementioned players as police, to respond to armed men in the apartments, when arriving at the apartments a large amount of automatic rifle rounds were fired from the rooftop. Upon approaching the staircase to ascend to the top floor in the apartments, we find it has been barricaded with a keypad door, blocking off the entire area. 
After this, dubdub begins to yell profanities incharacter at the police, despite previously calling for the police. 
I believe this breaks rule 14.5 in that they are deliberately calling attention to themselves as criminals (both men were rebels) and raid baiting.

Evidence
Propblock.

Raidbaiting. 

You can see from the above two images, they had only aggressive intentions for bringing the police to their location, even when asked in .oocly dubdub sarcastically admits to target practice. When you combine this with them calling the police regarding armed men, it's clearly an attempt to raid bait the government into a gunfight, for no reason. 
I understand it's not as solid evidence as a recording would be, but it's the best I could do, and it's not a drastic leap from that conversation, or their actions that they were trying to provoke the government into a raid. 

Thank you for your time.
I'd like to hear the accused side of this before conclusion.

The accused has exactly 48 hours from the time this is posted to reply with their side of the story, otherwise this will be approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
We were staying at the apartments as Corleones for a while already, me as Don, and DubDub as member with 4 other members. after our base at the villas got raided we decided to occupy the apartments that was around 01:00. webought all the doors, i placed down my dupe in apartment 2 (which included the storefront prop with its purpose to stop non-Corleones from enetering our building. At around 10 past 2 the server crashed with my props still there , me and DubDub decided to rejoin the server and restart our roleplay, we joined the server and the don corleone spot was already taken so i joined the Rebel leader , and DubDub joined as a member. we went back to the apartments and i restored my props. after setting up the cameras , keypads etc.. I saw 2 armed men on the camera making their way downstairs to apartment 2 (our base) that was when we decided to call the cops so they can help us out. once the criminal were trying to raid our base by coming from the top villa floor , After they went down to the third floor they probably heard us calling the police and left as soon as the request was sent. A few minutes later and the cops showed up , but instead of helping us and trying to figure out the situation they ran in guns blazing blasting every door open and started raiding the entire apartments building without trying to figure out what happend and who called. We feel as we did not break any rules and were not trying to break any but the decision wether we need to be punished or not is not up to us.

I Can't see how this is Propblock, Keypad was protected and in sight. We gave codes to any nong-government workers, if they wanted to roleplay in the appartments aswell. If necessary we would remove these doors. There is no way we propblocked anything. 

-Toxic.
On raid baiting. 

The police didn't shoot first in this instance, and there was no way you could of been raided from a higher floor, given the keypad in place, and your camera. They would of had to have come up from beneath via the stairs, unless there is another method to access the roof of the main apartments building that multiple people weren't aware of. 
Me and the police sergeant arrived from the nexus not long after the second request to the police was sent. 
There was also a third request sent, whilst someone on the roof was shooting an automatic rifle, whilst the police were outside. 
Shortly before we got a warrant to search, and entered. 
Which is what my .ooc comments were on. That Dubdub referred to as target practice. 

A point you are omitting in your statement. 

We also didn't blast open any doors (beyond your staircase one) or run in guns blazing, if I recall correctly, the sgt used a ram on your keypad to gain access, and I subsequently breached it. As we reached the floor you were occupying, you began shooting through the wall, whereupon to my knowledge a corleone arrived from behind, and shot us all. 

My point on you blocking off the apartments is that, you were deliberately preventing access to an rp area to other players. 
Whilst it's not in my purview, I cannot see a legitimate reason beyond passive rp as a realtor to own every single apartment, and as criminals keeping a low profile is stated in the rules.
There is a way to up to villa top floor, by using multiple players, to jump on the door at backstreet, and from there you make ur way up. You did blast the doors by trying to position ur breach on the wall so it would destroy the second door on the 2th stair. About that third request, after all of our 3 teammates left and only me and DubDub were left. We didn't go up the roof once, which proves the point we made in our previous response. That we called the police because there were armed men trying to break into our appartments which you claimed as to be 'Raid Baiting'. After the police force decided to raid us, DubDub and Me held off 2 to 3 cops by just simply shooting them down. And not 'shooting through the wall' as you claim. After we shot 1 in the hallway, and one on the stairs, we got mowed down by someone that shot is through the floor in which we both died. Your point of blocking off the appartments is you saying that i claimed every single appartment which is not true. Doors were sold and from other members. When i decided to occupy the appartments we made a second look at the rules, but coulden't find any rule preventing is from doing this.
So to be clear, you're argument is, a group of players climbing on top of each other to reach the fourth floor of the apartments, means that blocking off the entire apartments is allowed? 

I'm not sure what you're on about with regards to that third request. It seems like you're confusing this with an earlier raid when you were corleone occupying the same base in the apartments. 

Breaches can only be positioned on warranted players props, there was no attempt to position it in a clever way, in fact you couldn't of seen how it was positioned, regardless unless you had an invisible camera watching that staircase. 
It was placed on your singular prop at the staircase, which is the only place it could be put. 

You also stated you and dubdub bought every apartment earlier, now you're stating that you didn't. 
You're also failing to mention dubdub talking about target practice, when I stated flatly in .ooc that it was raidbaiting. 

If you'd legitimately called the police, you'd of acted differently, like opening the door to allow police in to help, or communicating with officers, not yelling fuck the police, in my opinion, you sent the requests to provoke a police response, fired multiple gunshots on the top floor of the apartments to further provoke a police reaction, because you wanted a gunfight, and I feel like the evidence corroborates this interpretation of events, along with your self contradictions and changing statements, and failure to acknowledge certain comments made.
There is no prop block, Eisenhorn. The keypad is clearly accessible.

As for the raid baiting, however, you are correct. It is not allowed to call the police for the sole purpose of drawing attention to yourself for aggressive purposes.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]