Hitchhike act finger posing not working with suit model
Title of Bug: Hitchhike act finger posing not working with suit model

Description: When using the hitchhike act with the suit model (Dino Rosetto suit at least), the pinky and the ring finger point out, giving a rather strange looking thumbs up. 

Evidence:
[Image: X6EfZFZ.jpg?2]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
This is the same for the black/red dress with long and short hair.

The only model I've seen it work for is a Rebel Model

-Removed by Steven8ken
(08-05-2017, 10:49 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: This is the same for the black/red dress with long and short hair.

The only model I've seen it work for is a Rebel Model

I've seen it work with normal citizen model and SRU
For animation of the hands in this act, a different bone set was used to allow the movement of some fingers. This bone set is obviously not available/rigged on all models (didn't realise this). Can't see a way around this except removing the act or restricting it to certain models (which just seems a bit stupid).
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(08-05-2017, 11:49 AM)Tomo Wrote: For animation of the hands in this act, a different bone set was used to allow the movement of some fingers. This bone set is obviously not available/rigged on all models (didn't realise this). Can't see a way around this except removing the act or restricting it to certain models (which just seems a bit stupid).

Oh, yeah since with some models, the three last fingers have a single bone and cannot be moved separately, I think the citizen models had those kind of hands, while the suit model has full 5 fingers.
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Tomo
May as well just remove it all together I mean it's not a big issue so guess it could just be left alone, It's funny nevertheless

-Removed by Steven8ken
This also happens on the chell outfit
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
You used to call me on my cellllppppphhhhoooonnnneeee lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
As previously stated on this thread, custom player models have a different hand to those of the default Half-Life models and therefore this bug was made. Although I personally would like the act to stay in the game, we'd have to either limit the act to a certain player model, create the custom act for each separate model and with these issues it is better to just remove it all together. Due to this, I will be creating a new act to replace this one.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • TheSiphon
Act was removed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]