Gagdet Gaming 101 & His friends -MANY RULES BREAKING
The Template

If you want to file a report, please use this form to get a fast and quick summary.

Thread Title: Report: Gagdgetgaming101

Name of player:
Gagdgetgaming101 *11 y/o*

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the personS?)

"✪ ? ? ? ? ?" STEAM_0:0:158670826 * user got warned 3 times today of getting banned * screaming PLZ DONT BAN ME IN OOC by Awestruck, Siphon, and TOMO. * prop spam, random tazing, prop pushing my car, NLR, FEARRP, FAILRP, MICSPAM,

"GadgetGaming101"   STEAM_0:1:162154680 * user is the most minge player I ever saw on garry's mod. *PROP PUSHING/PROP KILLING/NLR BREAKING/CDMING/BUILDING DURING RAID/JOB ABUSE/TAZER ABUSE/ATTEMPT TO PROP KILL AND SPAM TROUGHT A FORT/

"FreaкYzZ"         STEAM_0:0:162565098 17:25 * I put him in third place cause he still play with them, he got less involved than yesterday, user looking to improve his rpgameplay but still doesn't do nothing when see his 11 y/o friends break several rules.

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 5:00 AM

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? Littletown/v4b1?) V4B1

Summary: (What happened?) I was building and doing contra's in my appartment, than I hear these 11 years old screaming very loud and shooting my door for no reasons, since I had a camera to be able to see, I first killed them. They come back around 5-6 time since appartments are close to spawn and servers had 9 players. They kept breaking NLR and trying to find a way to get inside my fort.. Now they tried prop pushing props into my door, prop blocking my door, using props and building during gunfight, they also wallbanged from upstairs and downstairs, destroying all my contras, they than tazed me multiples times and shot me all that in a period of 45 minutes ( NLR, PROP SPAM, PROP PUSH, JOBFAIL, BREAKING FEARRP )

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get)

[Image: 2m64ri1.jpg]

This is another of their friends that joined from another server that they called for back up, Didn't get his steam ID but his name is LeGIN

[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10539.jpg]

Than back to the other guys

[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10562.jpg]

Another of their friend called job just joined * edit * didnt get his steam id he d'c when i took the screenshot

[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10550.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10569.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10571.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10575.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10557.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10587.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10585.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10583.jpg]
He also killed his friend trying to kill me with that prop and rope

[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10580.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10589.jpg]
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Qswmdjr.jpg]

"✪ ? ? ? ? ?" say : we have contact, we wont get banned
"✪ ? ? ? ? ?" say : we got all night my friend we wont stop comin back

[Image: 3SQzdZD.jpg]
in this photo he was prop pushin from the road to get my contra to go away

in this photo its pure prop climb by gaming101 and the other guy. in this raid they broke nlr maybe 15 time until prop surfing into my base and prop pushin me on the ground

[Image: nbrsWiL.jpg]

[Image: Yuqkrac.jpg]
I'll get the steam ID of FosterRain Right now, he just prop killed 2 of the corleones and prop pushed spammed pic updates

"FosterRain"        STEAM_0:1:88563082 this guy is the second worst

Jessica Alba: Type i have no sound
Jake Paul: lmao
Jake Paul: we have multiple reports on the fourms
Jessica Alba: Thats OOC
Jessica Alba: Just arrest me you cant hold me to talk for OOC things
you are arresting me for no reason
Jake Paul: why you gotta be like this
Jake Paul: man
Jake Paul: honestly you false report

Jessica Alba: Arrest me man jesus why you hold me arrested
Jake Paul: IDK HOW
Jake Paul: how?
Jake Paul: you evil person

These three kids than tazed me forever, killing me while i respawned, for like 40 min lol making me ragequit.
thraed up
After having a close look at your evidence, I've come up with the following judgement:

Gadgetgaming will receive a punishment for propblocking other players and propclimbing.
Siyah will receive a punishment for double-dooring and propblocking.

I can't fight any proper evidence on NLR breakage or abuse of weapons, and thus the users will be given the benefit of the doubt for that.
I also can't find any evidence on FreakyZz breaking rules in the evidence.

Approved.

Thank you for reporting!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]