Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Evo City Fire Department
[Image: 3KGG6zb.png]

Greetings,

Today we responded to another structure fire. The home was unowned, and upon investigation, Fire Officials found traces of accelerant inside the building. The fire originated in the kitchen of the home and spread to the rest of the house. Firefighters began an aggressive interior attack, lead by Captain Finn Conlon. Incident Command requested an external Rapid Intervention Team, however, the fire was knocked down before they arrived. Thank you to all who helped us out today.

In other news, I am pleased to welcome Firefighters Dawson and Jarno B. to our ranks.

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Administrator

[Image: 0f4e7OC.png?1]

Greetings,

I am pleased to welcome John Rayes (TheSiphon) as our newest Lieutenant! We have had our eye on them for a while now, and given the fact that he has an exceptional amount of experience in leadership roles on the fire ground, we have decided he will be a good fit in our department. In addition, we have decided to welcome 3 new firefighters: Dafy, TheRealBellick, and Equinox.

Congratulations to the four of you!

I strongly urge anyone who is interested to apply, and help us help you!

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Administrator

[-] The following 5 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Create, Sharpshooter, Link, TheSiphon, Lewwings
Thank you Reebs

Greetings,

Tonight, I have the unfortunate pleasure of announcing the kick of one of our members, Jarno B. Jarno has been relieved of service due to him leaving the district of operations as per request of his family. We thank Firefighter Jarno for his dedication and effort, however, his move will restrict him from responding to our calls.

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Administrator

[-] The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, Sharpshooter