[Unverified] Evo City Fire Department

Greetings, 

Today, I am pleased to announce that the thin red line has grown a bit thicker. We are welcoming a new Firefighter to our ranks, so without further ado, please give a warm welcome to Firefighter Felix Sauster!

While this is all well and good, Mr. Sauster has already been on 5 calls today. I would like to share some important fire safety tips to ensure that the citizens of Evo City prevent fires.
  • Do not microwave plastic containers, as they can melt and cause a fire in your kitchen.
  • Do not leave loose rags hanging on oven handles, as the rags can end up inside the oven and cause a fire in your kitchen.
  • Keep curtains, drapes, and other flammable materials away from lit candles, as the candles can ignite the material and cause a fire in your home. 
  • Install smoke alarms on all levels of your home, including in bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
  • Test smoke alarms monthly and replace the batteries as needed.
  • Refrain from activities like smoking inside your home, as the ashes from the cigars and cigarettes may cause a fire
I appreciate that most citizens look out for the safety of themselves and their homes, however, it is imperative that all members of the public follow the above tips.

Regards,
Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 4 users Like Reebs's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Lewwings, harbrow, Archer

Greetings,

Many people come up and ask me in my day to day life why I do what I do. I serve the city in many ways, one of which being my day job. However, when I tell people that I do this for virtually nothing, I explain to them the rush of adrenaline I feel as I pull up to a burning building, as well as the rush of excitement that comes with saving a life. I do what I do because I am one of the few people that can. The thin red line grows thicker each and every day, so I am pleased to say that all current applicants qualify for an interview and must contact the Chief before Friday, August 18th, 2017. This is non-negotiable.

People also ask me how I do what I do. So, naturally, I took to the internet to find some examples. I've dug up an animation that explains how we do what we do, which also pulls some statistics on our type of department. Would it surprise you to know that we, like 70% of Firefighters across the continental United States, are all Volunteers? I urge you to take a look at this animation as it explains what a crucial role we play in your community.
I thoroughly enjoy serving and protecting the citizens of Evo City from fires, and urge anyone who is interested in applying to do so. The costs of training and equiptment are covered by the department.

Regards,
Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that construction on our new station in the V5P district of Evo City has begun. We are debating contracting exterior companies to assist with the building process, so anyone who is interested is urged to contact the Chief as soon as possible. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

I am also here to announce that we are looking into purchasing new apparatus from the Rockford Fire Department, and more information will be provided if we decide to go through with the purchase.

Regards,
Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Well organised roleplay group mate!
Looks great! Sent in my app
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy

Greetings, 

Primarily, I have yet another announcement regarding our acquisition of the Fire Station in the V5P District. Construction is still underway and we aim to have the station completed by the end of the month.

In other news: Staff changes! We are pleased to welcome the following persons into service with the ECFD: Lieutenant Arny "Enrica" McGregor ([FL:RP] Arny), Firefighter Deniz Alparslan ([RD:TA} Sharpshooter), and Firefighter Matthew Jones ([FL:RP] Lewwings). On another, sadder note, we regret to inform you that Lewie Harbrow (harbrow) has been denied, however we will not publicize the reason at this point in time. Mr. Harbrow may reapply in 2 weeks. Current Applicants must contact the Chief as soon as possible for an interview. As always, we are looking for new members. Please sign up if you are interested!

Finally: the ECFD is still looking into the purchase of a new apparatus and will update you on the status of negotiations when information becomes availible.

Regards,
Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings

Greetings,

As a Chief, there are certain moments that make you more proud than ever to say that you are a leader. Today, my company and I shared one such moment. I am pleased to announce that Captain Ivan Kosy ([FL:RP] LordOfMemory) has been promoted to the long lost rank of Batallion Chief. To fill his place, we have also decided to promote Lieutenant Steve Grimes ([FL] Coffee) to the rank of Captain. Congratulations!

We have also purchased new uniform badges, and we got the first shipment in today. These badges have been photographed and placed on display on our website.

Thank you to all that have expressed interest in applying, or have done so. You will hear from an officer by the end of the week.

Regards,
Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Archer

Greetings,

This announcement is more geared toward our members, however, I have decided to make it public for a few reasons.

The ECFD will be getting out onto the roads more, performing Fire Inspections, and generally being on standby for callouts. Anybody, applicant, Member, or Civilian may feel free to stop by our station at any time we have someone inside.

Regards,
Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that John Richard (Kingslayer) has advanced to the interview stage of his application. Furthermore, we have decided to deny Edward Cornew (ELAD) as he has left the community.

Regards,
Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, Byra

Greetings,

I am pleased to welcome Amelia Rivia (Dragnort) as our newest Lieutenant! We have had our eye on her for a while and given the fact that she has previous experience as a Firefighter, we have decided she will be a good fit in our department.

Regards,

Jack Mondays
ECFD, Chief
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 5 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Luna, LordOfMemory, Lewwings, Link, Pandafish V2