Unban Request
(08-18-2017, 07:58 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 06:07 PM)Reebs Wrote: Please post on this thread a general idea of when you are available and we can work out specifics from that point.

You have 48 hours to comply with the above request otherwise this appeal will be denied. I requested this approximately a week ago. If you will not show the initiative to prove yourself by complying, why should I wait around and let this appeal gather dust?

This is John Robinson, Liam's Dad, I have only just returned from holiday.  Firstly 48hr response times are not acceptable time limits.  The action you have taken is a breach of my human rights and is a direct breach of the data protection act.  If my account and the other accounts are not restored immediately I will report you to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office).  Please look at fines for DPA breaches.

For your information there is prior case history, I will get the information, most relates to credit scores and a household credit score getting impacted by an individuals credit score. It is illegal to impact other people at the same "address" for the infringements of others at the same "address". This would be the case history that I will refer, if you want I will get the court cases for you. I am quite keen to take this to court because clarity on this area of law would be extremely useful for many consumers.

Your Terms of Service, cannot remove my legal rights, for instance if your Terms of Service stated I had to commit murder, would it not suddenly become legal to commit murder or compelled to do the same.  The same applies to my rights, you cannot cause me to wave my rights through Terms Of Service, in fact Terms of Service that illegally remove rights will not impress the courts.

I hereby place you on formal notice to restore the accounts, once the accounts are restored, I am prepared to discuss any questions.  But I will be asking your source of information, and point out any requests that are not legal.

I also note that someone else has commented, and noted the statement 'Wtf are you on about, who's aimee'. I can confirm that Aimee is his sister (And it is spelt Aimee).

Thanks

John Robinson
In Reply to SharpShooter on my Profile.

Transfer of data outside of EA must be done in a accordance with safe harbour thus insuring EU data legislation applied world wide.
We are not required to re-instate the infringing accounts, and we will not. Terms of using this FREE service clearly state that if you are in violation of given terms, your accounts will be suspended. I wish you good luck reporting a gaming community, which is not registered as a business nor has registered, employed staff who have suspended the accounts. This is not a legal matter, and considering you have not proven whether or not the account owners are separate, this will likely be denied.

Good day.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Good afternoon, Mr. Robinson;

I would like to start by saying that my 48 hour response time was acceptable, as I requested the above information on the 12th of August, 2017. That was posted on the 18th of August, nearly a week after it was requested. 

You did reply between the 7 day period, however completely dodged the question. That is when I took took the initiative to get this concluded, something neither you nor your son are interested in doing. Had you provided the requested information, and we'd worked out a time, this appeal would have likely been concluded by now. 

Our terms of service do not revoke any of your rights. Our terms of service outline what you agree to do once you join the server. Your son, Mr. Robinson, is in breach of Terms of Service section 1.10 (particularly the section which I have highlighted in bold), which is outlined below. I would suggest you read the whole of the terms of service, as it is useful information to know. 

SoulRipper Wrote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

Now, onto this specific situation: I had received an admin request from a user, saying that Aimee sounded a lot like Liam. Upon investigation, I found that all 5 of the banned accounts were linked to her. When I questioned Aimee about the linked accounts, she let it slip that Liam has used her account for the purpose of Double Accounting before. I asked her about the other accounts, including Liam's blatant alt (which bears the same name as his main and was used for the purpose of circumventing the permanent ban on Liams main) where she has told me the same story you are. 

Do I think you are lying? No, I do not, however I must follow the procedure I am assigned by the staff team. 

Your patience is greatly appreciated and I await your reply.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
NOTICE

Please refrain from commenting on LiamRobinsonYT's profile. Regardless of any rule breakage or the direction of the case it doesn't help our investigation nor is it needed, there is no need to get involved.
(08-20-2017, 02:07 PM)Reebs Wrote: Good afternoon, Mr. Robinson;

I would like to start by saying that my 48 hour response time was acceptable, as I requested the above information on the 12th of August, 2017. That was posted on the 18th of August, nearly a week after it was requested. 

You did reply between the 7 day period, however completely dodged the question. That is when I took took the initiative to get this concluded, something neither you nor your son are interested in doing. Had you provided the requested information, and we'd worked out a time, this appeal would have likely been concluded by now. 

Our terms of service do not revoke any of your rights. Our terms of service outline what you agree to do once you join the server. Your son, Mr. Robinson, is in breach of Terms of Service section 1.10 (particularly the section which I have highlighted in bold), which is outlined below. I would suggest you read the whole of the terms of service, as it is useful information to know. 

SoulRipper Wrote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

Now, onto this specific situation: I had received an admin request from a user, saying that Aimee sounded a lot like Liam. Upon investigation, I found that all 5 of the banned accounts were linked to her. When I questioned Aimee about the linked accounts, she let it slip that Liam has used her account for the purpose of Double Accounting before. I asked her about the other accounts, including Liam's blatant alt (which bears the same name as his main and was used for the purpose of circumventing the permanent ban on Liams main) where she has told me the same story you are. 

Do I think you are lying? No, I do not, however I must follow the procedure I am assigned by the staff team. 

Your patience is greatly appreciated and I await your reply.

Charlie uses his account as much as Liam, your own logs will evidence they both access at the same time.  Aimee uses Liam's computer sometimes when he doesn't (not often), and in fact Aimee has been on with Charlie and Liam using a laptop - again your logs should evidence the 3 users live at the same time.  And I only used an account to vet the game.  Liam i understand was banned for 24hrs, but your IP matching has resulted in a complete ban of everyone.   Personal information must be fairly and lawfully processed, this action does not meet that (I have some links that I will provide tomorrow with examples of the legislation).

The previous response (by AwestruckBullet) stated that you are not a company, effectively implying you are above the law? the law in most countries state the innocent should not suffer because of the guilty.  The EU data laws are about preventing the abuse, and such abuse especially using data.  The act applies to individuals and is not limited to corporations, in fact an individual with a camera on their home can breach the DPA act, so the act can and has taken action outside of companies.  I think it is extremely poor to suggest therefore that you can ignore laws and rules that are to protect people because you are not a entity.  

Lets get to a solution, Charlie and Aimee should not be banned, I am not bothered about the account that was setup for me to check the game.  Liam, I suggest you re-review, he had a 24hr ban, that was to expire, without the IP matching if you would have unlocked him thats what you should do, however, if your review deems that he should remain banned because of breaches of TOS, I think that is reasonable.
After discussion with a Supervising Administrator, this has been escalated to the SA team for review.

Your patience is, once again, appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
We've not been convinced by you not doing double accounting. The evidence we have is also not solid proof, there's a possibility that indeed (a lot of) your family members playing.

I'd like to have a voice conversation with those who are playing on your IP address to see if we can solve this issue accordingly.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-26-2017, 04:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: We've not been convinced by you not doing double accounting. The evidence we have is also not solid proof, there's a possibility that indeed (a lot of) your family members playing.

I'd like to have a voice conversation with those who are playing on your IP address to see if we can solve this issue accordingly.

That can be arranged without a problem, how about tommorrow around 1PM GMT.

Thanks, Liam
Another meeting date will have to be arranged. Please give me a time.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]