[UNOFFICIAL] [PAS] Norand Political Party
Since my computer won't let me play FearlessRP for long before bugging out, crashing or loosing Internet connection, I will be posted the clans' rules, constitution, etc. All of the posts may or may not be condensed into one post in the future.

Also, if BouncingBall could PM me to arrange a time when he officially joins, that would be nifty. I will try to be online tomorrow at around 08:00 to 10:00 (GMT, London Time).

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Congratulations, [FL:RP] [T.E] dawson270500! For I have decided to promote you to the rank of Norand Party Deputy Leader.

The reasoning of this is because you helped me to set up this clan and helped me in setting up a temporary clan base at BK. Once again, congrats and good luck! Wink

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

Definition of "Trial Member" in our clan:

A trial member is a member of the clan that has joined via the servers and not through the forums application process. A trial member will always be on the rank of "Norand Party Member" as they are not allowed to be promoted. A trial member also has no voting rights.

A trial member will be on trial for 2 weeks after joining the clan and in this time they must fill out the application to become a permanent member. If a trial member fails to do so within the 2 weeks, the will be forced to leave the clan. They will be kicked, but we like to say that their "Trial membership expired" as to differentiate from a "kick ban",

If you run out a trial membership, you cannot join the clan for 1 month after your expiration. You cannot become a trial member again for 1 month too.

CURRENT TRIAL MEMBERS:

[fedora]FlyingRAM (Joined: 31 July, 2017) (TM Expires: 14 August, 2017)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

You can use the 'EDIT' function on your main thread to put all of these updates on...

Also, Use this thread to spice up your clan page:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53605

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Lewwings
Thank you very much as I've been wondering how to upload images. Thanks very much again! Smile

Unfortunately, due to a lack of clan members on at the time, the clan event that was meant to happen at 4pm (BST) on the 3rd August, 2017 had to be cancelled. It has been rescheduled to 4pm on the 4th August, 2017. It will last from 4:00pm to 5:00pm (BST). The event will host a clan Q & A, a clan fundraiser and clan employment opportunities. I deleted the original message due to irrelevance. But after discovering the mighty Link66 had joined the server just to see the event, I rescheduled it for the next day. ALL CLAN MEMBERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND ARE EXPECTED TO SHOW UP UNLESS THEY PROVIDE A REASON AS TO WHY THEY CANNOT COME. Everyone is welcome.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • BouncingBall
Hello,

The conference we held today, was unfortunately, a mess. We had a max attendance number of 5 (excluding ourselves). I would also like to apologise for it being ended early. Additionally, I would like to apologise to Estleback Corp. and the Estleback Conservative Party for one of our ministers unreasonable, aggressive attitude towards you. In the meantime, we shall be working on re-building the party's reputation with other parties in a more friendly approach.

Sorry,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

Hello, clan members,

I would like to bring up an internal discussion about the possibility of an party alliance between us and the Republican Party of EvoCity. Communication about this SHOULD ONLY be via PM as it's an internal matter only.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • BouncingBall
Hello,

I have some news to bring that isn't the best. Yesterday, our deputy leader, Austini Powers (Dawson270500), decided to resign her post as both deputy leader and a party member. Austini joined the RPEC the same day. We, as the NPP, wish Austini the best in her future endeavours and we thank her for her time here.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

Hello,

More bad news: Carl Smith (BouncingBall) has resigned his position as a cabinet member and a party member due to clan inactivity. I am sorry to bring this news and over the next week will add many new clan updates and over the coming months I shall try to rebuild this clan.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader