[UNOFFICIAL] [PAS] Norand Political Party
This is quite the interesting take on a clan, though it does need sprucing up.

Do think it is preferable to be a group that in my eyes, but soar for the skies and good luck
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Lewwings
Best of luck, I would suggest working on spicing the page up a bit before anything else as that's what will attract people to apply.
Good luck, it is nice to see new clan ideas
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Not sure if it is for a reason, but I would recommend moving all of the information in post #5,6 and 8 into the main post. This is so it is easier for people to find it if they want to!

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of this clan.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • Archer, Ratatoskrr, Lewwings
I am working in condensing all my posts with relevant information into the main post. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Link
I would like to announce the opening of our new clan office!

The new clan office will be situated at Nexus Store right next to the Nexus. I have chosen this property as I rarely see it be used so it will be our main clan office and HQ.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

Today, I would like to announce a new member will be entering this clan. [fedora]FlyingRAM joined us via the servers. However, since he did not fill out the necessary clan application, he will only be here as a trial member. He will remain as a trial member and will be invalid to promotions until he fills out a clan application and that application is accepted. But for now, welcome to our clan and enjoy changing EvoCity politics for the better.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

After sending a request to The Sixth Legion and it being accepted by their leader, ELAD, the Norand Political Party is now officially in an alliance with The Sixth Leigon as both our clans have overlaps in some of our goals. If you are unhappy with this decision, then post a request for there to be a vote on the issue.

Other than that, thanks to The Sixth Leigon and ELAD for accepting the request and I am sure we shall work well together.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

OOC-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] BouncingBall
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85300712
Hours in FearlessRP: 451
Amount of times banned: 2
Ever permanent banned: No
Amount of blacklists (each separate): 19
Previous clan experience: None

IC-
Name: Carl Smith
Age (if possible): 21
Address: 33 Lake Avenue
Access to own car: Yes
Access to melee weapons/handguns: Yes
Profession: Police Officer
What Rank are you looking for: Party Member or cabinet member
Hello, BouncingBall! After reviewing your application I have come across several anomalies. You say you have 2 bans but I could only find 1 and you claim to have 19 blacklists but I could only find 11. You either had them removed or had a ban wipe or something. Regardless, I have decided to accept your application. As is protocol, you will start of as a Norand Party Member but you may be promoted fast. Thanks for joining and enjoy your time here!

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader