2. YellowBear
3. Camponders.

SteamID's:
1. STEAM_0:1:63414623
2. STEAM_0:1:85533478
3. STEAM_0:0:146731770

Servers: v4b1

Summary:
1. Mic-spam. Playing music with no in-game radio prop etc.

2. YellowBear crashes into Tom's car and instead of role-playing he just D/C's.

3. Wasn't too sure on this one, however he pulls out a tazer, on my AK then with 2v1, still with his tazer out, switches to his M4 and proceeds to shoot at me.

Evidence:

Rules for making a Player Report Wrote:8. The maximum amount of accused players per report is three players, this may be exceeded if more than three players break the same rule in a specific situation.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(07-28-2017, 12:20 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
Rules for making a Player Report Wrote:8.  The maximum amount of accused players per report is three players, this may be exceeded if more than three players break the same rule in a specific situation.

My apologies. I have updated the post since and made another Player Report thread for the other 3 players.
Nice outro my guy Smile
Accused one

The music I was playing through my mic was for roleplay, maybe not the best one. The RP was that we all were black officers and acting like gangsters. If you were annoyed by it, you could've asked me through the local OOC chat and I woud've stopped. 

I can understand this report and will take the punishment if needed.

*ADDED*

I did not do this to irritate people nor to make them mad
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

I will quickly sum up and conclude this PR.

Weezy was found guilty of mic-spamming and will be given a verbal warning.

YellowBear was found guilty of D/C'ing to avoid an RP situation, and will be punished accordingly.

camponders was found guilty of breaking FearRP and will be punished accordingly.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]