Whiskey UBR
Posting on behalf of Whiskey as he is unable to post on the forums:
Your name:[FL:RP]Whiskey #187

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83788548

Your ban ID: BRA (82100) - 78127

Banned by: [FL:T] Yonno

Reason:  Breaking FearRP - 4th ban regarding FearRP - Should know better // Extended by Divey

Involved: Leglaff

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Dear FL Team

So In my Opinion the Ban was Not not confirmed

1. I multiple Times Said in the PR and Leglaff Either Show use the Full video , He did It not , I requested the Full vidio since Beginning and he not answering this Question the Hole Time.

2. Then I said i Try to Make the Video Fixed , You are not Waiting and Banning Me Instandly.

3. Then With my Forum Issius - I not can Create Even a Forum account to write somebody - Even Ingame my Advanced Dupe is not working - Even My Old Bans From 2015 Not Getting resetet.

4. My Englisch is not the Best 1 but i try my best to do it , In the PR i was all Time Trying to Get "HIM" to show use the Full video

5. Fearrp : You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you. : To my Dissision ther Wher Planti More officers : and https://picload.org/view/rwgwoccr/unbenannt.png.html

And he is Not Thinking about to give up ? He is not Wanna "life" his life ? , In Real life This Guy Would be Surrendering. On the Internet i Find : 98.9% Giving up as a Hostage Taker.

6. After We Followed His Orders , And He Released the Hostage , All Police officers and SRU maked a Plan and we raidet them. Not showing in the video Either

7. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842588846939203495/F3AE44ED98F0EAD74AD1669AF4F5220A78DC92F4/ <------ Here is the Prove that we are out of the Village.

8.I would note thats The FL - Staff Team maybe Get a the Full Video To See ? and Not the Half one.

Thanks

King Regards

Whiskey

unbenannt.png | picload.org
picload.org - fast 'n' easy imagehost
[Image: unbenannt.png?width=75&height=43]
[Image: ?width=400&height=225]

There You go
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hello,

I will address several of your points.

Nazz clearly said he wouldn't be able to upload "more" evidence as he stated that's the way he recorded. He pushes a button to start and a button to end. Whether you consider that "lying" or not is not my issue, and I personally don't need more video evidence to prove your rule breakage, as it was clear in the video.

I'm also not sure how extra video evidence of you is going to help you in your defense considering you, alongside your government team, not following hostage takers demands was clearly shown in the first video provided by Nazz.

Point 3 and 4 are both irrelevant to this case, contact an Administrator regarding your forum issues, and I personally feel that your point came across just fine in the PR.

It is clear that you broke FearRP. You value the life of your colleagues and his life was in direct danger because Nazz had him under direct gunpoint. You should have followed his demands and you should not have followed him into villas, especially not while pointing your gun at him. All I'm seeing myself is FailRP and FearRP breakage.

I'm not sure what to do with that screenshot, as it could have been taken at any time prior or after the event, it's invalid "evidence".

I've discussed this PR with Divey before coming to a conclusion, and I will leave the final verdict to him or another administrator.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
-Posting on behalf of Whiskey as he cannot access the Forums-
Hello,Yonno
I will address several of your points.
Nazz clearly said he wouldn't be able to upload "more" evidence as he stated that's the way he recorded. He pushes a button to start and a button to end. Whether you consider that "lying" or not is not my issue, and I personally don't need more video evidence to prove your rule breakage, as it was clear in the video.
I'm also not sure how extra video evidence of you is going to help you in your defense considering you, alongside your government team, not following hostage takers demands was clearly shown in the first video provided by Nazz.
Point 3 and 4 are both irrelevant to this case, contact an Administrator regarding your forum issues, and I personally feel that your point came across just fine in the PR.
It is clear that you broke FearRP. You value the life of your colleagues and his life was in direct danger because Nazz had him under direct gunpoint. You should have followed his demands and you should not have followed him into villas, especially not while pointing your gun at him. All I'm seeing myself is FailRP and FearRP breakage.
I'm not sure what to do with that screenshot, as it could have been taken at any time prior or after the event, it's invalid "evidence".
I've discussed this PR with Divey before coming to a conclusion, and I will leave the final verdict to him or another administrator.
1. I researched a bit and found that : https://picload.org/view/rwgpiolr/29m7bf...a.png.html <----- Ther you can see Thats he Could Easy Cut Down the Video is there something to Hide ?
2. How i can contact a Admin ? when i not have acces to the Forum ? I would Like to Talk with a SA but i try it all the time nobody is caring
3. The Screenshot is Basicly He wanted that all Police Going out of the Village and we following his orders : thats is also not in the video
4. Everytime I tried To Question Him why He is Only Cutting that Moments Down , I got No answer At all , If you not Believe me or Not Just look in the PR and Do you see any Answer to that Question
Thanks
King Regards
Whiskey
29m7bfgw79obeydpca3o3ingfpjxia.png | picload.org
picload.org - fast 'n' easy imagehost
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hello Whisky,

After a throughout review of your UBR, I have decided to deny it. You've broken FearRP by breaking the demands given by the hostage taker. I've also spoken to Yonno about this, and he informed me of the whole situation, and with all of it combined, it all adds up that you've broke FearRP and been failRPing.

You'll have to wait your ban out.

Many thanks,
~Jonas.

Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]