Report: Whiskey
POSTING ON BEHALF OF WHISKEY

Hello

So Nazz First off all You lying that you not been online and self complaining now ,

Then You Hiding Clearly The Evidence From the Admin sit.

So in my opinions Is it to that you clearly Hiding the Admin sit Evidence that we solved there everything.

I want to That the PR is Getting Closed Down for Hiding Evidence

King Regards

Whiskey
Yes that is the second video, i can, that was the second raid, first video was the first ever interaction, wich Whiskey and Leglaff didn't comply to. And No sit was made there Syphon, i don't know what this guy is on about to be honest with you.
(07-26-2017, 02:36 PM)Robbtja Wrote: POSTING ON BEHALF OF WHISKEY

Hello

So Nazz First off all You lying that you not been online and self complaining now ,

Then You Hiding Clearly The Evidence From the Admin sit.

So in my opinions Is it to that you clearly Hiding the Admin sit Evidence that we solved there everything.

I want to That the PR is Getting Closed Down for Hiding Evidence

King Regards

Whiskey
Are you on drugs? You are here trying to lie with all your teeth trying to get this PR revoked. Admin just said there was no sit, what are u on about. get your shit together bro.
On Whiskey's behalf:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nazz Writing : no, when was i online yesterday? , Well, i clearly was not on yesterday almost at all, and then You not answering

The Question ? why

I am Not On Drugs or something , Can you Show Use the Video or can a Admin Get The Full video . I try to Fix now my Videos and then I

Gonna post them here.

Nazz Writing : Are you on drugs? You are here trying to lie with all your teeth trying to get this PR revoked. Admin just said there was no sit, what are u on about. get your shit together bro.

Yea I Wrote Multiple Times that you please post the full video , Because that what you posting is not all , And What you Doing is Maybe Hiding Evidence , I am on about the Close the PR because it was Solved Before.

Please Do not Insult me Thanks i not doing this Either.

I was all time talking about the Fearrp and on the Hedge [Hedge is now Done]

The Hedge is Solved , But the Fearrp is What you saying is Solved already , Can you please show use the full video

Or is there any Problem to do it , Is there something to hide ?.

i am Honest with you Siphon not can remember thats sad but My videos are broken and i not can fix them in the Moment Situation

Here is the Prove link : https://picload.org/view/rwgprgpa/evidencenazz.png.html

I hope i can fix it until the next days and i Would Like you to Poste the Full video in it Thanks and not the Half One from the 1 Video

King Regards
evidencenazz.png | picload.org
picload.org - fast 'n' easy imagehost

On my PR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where did i insult you? All i said was to get your shit together, and who says that is not the full video? I use plays.tv, wich begins and stops recording whenever i want by pressing one simple button my friend, i am not hiding any evidence, so don't chat lies. and honestly your posts are very confusing. Also no sit was made between me and Syphon so stop making stuff up.

Hello Nazz

nazz Wrote : Where did i insult you? All i said was to get your shit together, and who says that is not the full video? I use plays.tv, wich begins and stops recording whenever i want by pressing one simple button my friend, i am not hiding any evidence, so don't chat lies. and honestly your posts are very confusing. Also no sit was made between me and Syphon so stop making stuff up.

All i said was to get your shit together <--- Is that Not Insult ? its for me

It seems like a Full video because How Cuts it down in the Middle of a Hostage Situation ?

Then You saying To me i am lying did you not readet my Last post what you Writing as a Commant ?

And you Are Getting the Questions out of the way
There are 2 methods for recording with Plays.tv: Automatic and Manual. You can choose which one you want to use in the Plays.tv Preferences under "Video"

Automatic will begin recording right when you start the game (and for some games, when you start a match).

When selected, you can also choose a hotkey for placing a Bookmark, as well as the length of it.

Bookmarks allow you to keep track of awesome moments that could be difficult to find in hours of footage.

If you decide to use Manual Recording, you'll have the choice of setting a hotkey to stop/start recording. You also have access to the Highlight function where it can quickly grab the last set amount of time and save it separately. You get to choose which button saves a Highlight, and how long you want that Highlight to be.

If you want to change the quality of your recordings, scroll down til you get to "Quality Presets".

You can use our recommended settings, or adjust the quality for yourself.

Once you have gotten into the game and recorded some gameplay, you can exit the client and see your new recording:

So Basicly You Can cut the video down and take only My Parts out of it , So please Post the Full Video

https://picload.org/view/rwgpiolr/29m7bf...a.png.html

Now you Lying to me a bit my man ? Cutting down in the Middle of the Hostage Situation ? Show use please the full version

29m7bfgw79obeydpca3o3ingfpjxia.png | picload.org
picload.org - fast 'n' easy imagehost
[Image: 29m7bfgw79obeydpca3o3ingfpjxia.png?width=75&height=59]

https://support.plays.tv/support/solutio...h-plays-tv <------- Here is the link to how to record with plays TV and you litterly Lying right now my man [Image: f71a48ebe4ebb6c0fb771721248d7523.svg] Thats is Emberrasing

Thanks

King Regards

Whiskey
You're both going too much off-topic and this is slowly but surely becoming a personal thread. 
I'd like to remind both parties that you're in the courthouse, so formal responses are much appreciated and you won't be getting my favor by trying to make each other look like an inferior person.

Siphon said there was no sit that he could remember and so we will assume there was none.

The part that I want to address is the fact that Whiskey did not listen to hostage takers demands, alongside with the rest of the government force. You've been told multiple times to back off while the hostage was under direct gunpoint by Nazz, so why didn't you listen?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.

Whiskey

Hello Yonno

First off all Thanks For you Responds .

But i am Not guilty and I try to Prove it ... So Who Cuts down a Video by 3.29 Min ?

What you Wrote : The part that I want to address is the fact that Whiskey did not listen to hostage takers demands, alongside with the rest of the government force. You've been told multiple times to back off while the hostage was under direct gunpoint by Nazz, so why didn't you listen?

My Answer :  Yea it was My Fault and I did a bit shit there excuse me Second time now But I Demand to it that He is Just cuttet down the video and tries now with some facts to ban me.

Now if you could can you Please request the Full video because after the Raid : He Died and Maybe he used a @ Call IDK because i am not a Admin or He just came back and talked then with me and Siphon

I try to prove it

thanks

King Regards

Whiskey

Sorry for my Bad England
:Involved:

First off, yes we should have backed off, it was stupid to try and go from the back and I apologise.

But I did not try and tranq you, it was a misclick. How would I have tranqed you when the door was closed, through a wall? I would have wrote in Local OOC that it was a misclick, but it's hard in an active raid.
Where the clip ends the police force did back off completely from villas. You then released the hostage. It would be great if you would upload that clip aswell, instead of ending it abruptly.

I apologise again for the FailRP.

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
After discussing this with some other admins I have come to a conclusion.

The government force failed to follow direct orders in a hostage sit, leading to breakage of FearRP.
Weapons were also drawn at all times by the government force while the hostage was under direct gunpoint and there was no attempt of negotiations, except for the "trade" with the injured player.

Whiskey will be issued a 1 month ban due to the fact that this is his 8th ban on record and his 4th ban on record regarding FearRP.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.