Player Report - Dimitris
Lightbulb 
Name of player: Dimitris

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Time in GMT: around 16:40

Server: V4B1

Summary: RDM

This player got many Bans. Even for randomly shooting.

Evidence:

[Image: pwG1R8dfTqWDEVkAg3ie4A.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
Hello there!

As  can clearly see you have edited some parts out.I had warned you earlier when you tried to arrest my friend that if you try to catch us again I would kill you and after 2 minutes you came back,so please post the full version of it
You still had the option to take me under FearRP.
"I had warned you earlier when you tried to arrest my friend that if you try to catch us again I would kill you" Nope, you didnt, as you can clearly see.
"after 2 minutes you came back" Yes, i did. But there was only him. You suddenly came back and started shooting.

Also, your friend [FL:RP] JackaL (STEAM_0:1:210497912) broke FearRP.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
After seeing you coming back I knew that you wouldn't let us go, also as you said "You still had the option to take me under FearRP"
Yes I did have that option but I didn't believe it would be a good idea to do that almost outside the nexus.Also it wasn't just my friend I was right there hiding but when I realized he was stuck,I decided to help him.To sum up I had already given you a chance to leave by putting you under fear rp the first time,after you came back I knew you wouldn't leave us alone so I killed you.

-Dimitris-
After looking at the evidence I can see that you never really told him that you'd actually kill him if it would happen again.
You also should have just put him under FearRP for a second time, and you had no right to blatantly shoot him down just because your friend was getting rightfully arrested.

Player will be issued a lengthy weapons blacklist as he currently has 36 blacklists on record, of which 8 are for weapons.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]