[EVENT] Dead Mens Tales
[b]Steam Name: Falc
[b]Hours on the Server: 2400

[b]Roleplay Points: 37

[b]Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.):[10

[b]What Job do you wish to be?[/bMilitary Personell ]

[b]Why should you be this job? Military is my strong point, I'd be the best at it.
]
IC Name: Burrito Burrito

Background story: highly trained ex military soldier, worked in all departments including S.A.S, surviving since.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? yes
(07-27-2017, 11:56 AM)Falc Wrote: -Snip-
(07-27-2017, 11:56 AM)danvers8642 Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(07-25-2017, 08:19 PM)harbrow Wrote: -Snip-

Denied. The guy below you had a more throughout application than you, describing everything that he was going to do in details. That gave him the advantage of getting accepted.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Malibu

Hours on the Server: 1380

Roleplay Points: 8

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 8

What Job do you wish to be? Council

Why should you be this job? I believe a passive position will benefit me rather than an aggressive role as passive is my preferred roleplay style. I consider myself an avid roleplayer who is well aware of the basic roleplay commands and rules.

IC Name: Heidi Kurtis

Background story: Growing up in a broken home in Quebec, Canada, Heidi wasnt a spoiled child. Everything she has today has been attained through hard work and sheer determination. So Heidi is now a member of the council, she is an impartial figure, well at least she is at first glance...

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(07-25-2017, 08:19 PM)harbrow Wrote: -Snip-

Try putting more effort into your application if you wish to be considered for the more unique roles, you pretty much just said the same thing twice. This is where you demonstrate your knowledge and ability in your application so people who don't know you can assess your determination and potential.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Jonas, Ratatoskrr
Unfortunately my working hours could potentially mess with the event hours and despite me really wanting to have a go at being chaplain I think it'll be better for everyone if I'm removed from the roster for someone who has more flexible timings and to avoid a hassle of trying to find a replacement on the day.
Sorry in advance my dudes - danvers8642
The following 1 user Likes Pandalorian's post:
  • Exotic
We're still missing more people! If you wish to apply then do it now. Event is later today.
Steam Name: Razor

Hours on the Server: 1000+

Roleplay Points: 6

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 8

What Job do you wish to be? Military Personel or Scavenger - Mainly Military

Why should you be this job? I love to be SRU and I like shooting zombies or surviving.
Steam Name: Wolven

Hours on the Server: 1600 nearly

Roleplay Points: 3

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be? Military Personel

Why should you be this job? Because i would love to help in this division as it will be fun to do Smile
Wolven

Steam Name: [FL:T]TheSiphon

Hours on the Server: 959

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be? Military Personnel (EDIT: if Wolven gets the position, I would be a scavenger) 

Why should you be this job? I love performing in military type actions and I quite like the protector aspect.

IC Name: John Rayes

Background story: Before the whole apocalypse, Rayes used to be an officer, with his skills he managed to survive in the harsh zombie breakout. Now he is putting his skills to use as military personnel.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Wolven